Sysco Delivery Driver Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sysco in July 2014.

Telephone interview with talent acquisition went extremely well lasted 45mins. By mid week talent acquisition called and scheduled an on site interview. Interview process was straightforward and went extremely well it lasted about 2hrs.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of the most rewarding things about your current job?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work for Sysco?   View Answer
Probably the easiest of my career.

Other Interview Reviews for Sysco

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sysco in February 2010.

I was called by human resources and asked general questions , then asked to come in for a three part interview all in one day. I went and was met at the door by the human resources person that did the phone interview earlier. She said after the other two interviews I would then meet with her lastly. The head of the driving dept. came out and gave me a weird look and said come on back. He proceeded to give me a personality profile which took about thirty minutes. Then when it was over he said " do you even know what we do here?" I said absolutely or I would not have been asked to come in for an interview. He then said ok thats it and I wish you good luck and showed me out the door, never letting me speak to anyone else. By far the strangest job interview ever!