2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

interviewed at Sysco in January 2013.

Saw the posting on my university's jobs listing and applied through corporate. Got a call a few weeks later and asked if I was interested. The interview wasn't very difficult, and the questions were very straight forward. I was interviewed by two managers who would have been my supervisors. The atmosphere was really nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sysco

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sysco in April 2010.

I applied on their website about 1 month before the interview. They emailed saying that they want to interview in-person. The interview was pretty basic. They asked questions such as "Tell me about yourself", "Why do you want to work for this company", "Have you ever encounter conflicts between co-workers and how did you resolve it?. They also asked a few basic technical questions like "What is this term mean", "How would you do conduct this research". They interviewer was an executive level employee of that company. After that he will explain to you the job description and salary. Then you can ask you questions. This person was very nice although did not seem very enthusiastic about doing the interview. In total, the interview took about an hour. After that, it took about 1 week to hear back.

Interview Questions