Sysco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Driver Interview

Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – went to job fair, the process was easy, interview was very easygoing, will work for them if other options fall through

Interview Question – Which subject in high school did I like the least?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Had other companies in mind, wanted the over the road experience-see the country.

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sysco in March 2014.

Interview Details – Apply online
Got a call for corp. officer in teaxs. 30 MIN Phone interveiw. She set up a face to face interveiw with mangers.

After Phone interveiw they will send an email for your BMV record though hireright. After they get resultes I got a call for Crps office in Teaxas to set up an face to face.

I got an email telling me where to met and what time. The interveiw lasted for three hours. Once you pass the panel intervew.

I got a call on the next day with an offer.

Then they run your background check. And then drug screen.

Interview Question – Must be willing to work within union gudlines.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need pay and bonus well above the market and is based on exp. Pay varies on exp and job.

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – Focus on time management, sale process, ability to work the hours, people skills, computer skills.

Interview Question – If you had to tell me one thing you did over and above what was it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions!! 2-3 people interview. Depending on position may take online test for excel or access

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sysco in September 2012.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with an HR representative that was a filter interview. The second part. About a week later a was asked to set up a meeting with 4 other individuals - all who would be working with me in some way and they each had a page of behavioral questions to ask me. They were supposed to be different, but it seemed to be extremely repetitive. Then the last individual who interviewed me was an old fashion style interview - which after 4 interviews of behavioral interviews was a definitely nice change.

Interview Question – What do you do when you disagree with your supervisor?   Answer Question

Mailroom Clerk/Document Management Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Sysco in August 2010.

Interview Details – Discreet and Direct and interest in the employee needs

Reason for Declining – Because of my experience and I felt was worth what I asked for.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sysco in January 2014.

Interview Details – question of customer service based on past experience, analytical questions. nothing about based persona or work ethics

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Baraboo, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sysco in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited away from a competitor where I was taking a lot of their business. I met with their sales director at a public location "just to talk." Then I had to go to the office to meet with the sales director and the vp of sales. I received an offer via email soon after.

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Sysco in March 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was interesting. It took much more time than I thought it would. The right hand didn't seem to know what the left hand was doing. Interviewing process wasn't organized at all. They informed you that your interview would be at this time, but the interviewing time started roughly one and a half hours later. Wasn't sure if they knew what they were doing.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job? If I didn't want this job, why wouldn't even be here? Management couldn't tell me why they had such a large turn over in their sale force.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a joke! I don't think they knew what they were doing. Your salary could be changed on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sysco in January 2010.

Interview Details – Had to first take an online test and then a phone interview. After they determined that I was a good person to interview, I was invited for a interview two weeks later. The interview took about an hour with the hiring manager, and about another hour with a panel of other employees at the company.

Interview Question – How many hours per week do you expect to work if you were hired. I was caught of guard by that unexpected question   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sysco

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sysco interview questions and advice. All 52 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sysco employees and interview candidates.