Sysco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Outbound Order Selector Interview

Outbound Order Selector
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sysco in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online for the second time. Saw a ad on Craigslist about a job fair Friday April 25th 2014 so I called to reserved a spot. The job fair was a three step interview process and I believe whoever saw the ad on Craigslist were the lucky individuals that got a chance to interview due to the thousands of applicants. After the hour long interview, they said we'll look through all the applicants next week and well give you a call if you meet the match. I waited a week and called the warehouse operation manager and he says they haven't made offers yet. I called HR and she said some offers were made. I read a post on glassdoor.com of another candidate who I'm assuming if true was at the interview probably at an earlier time and he already accepted a offer. I'm praying I get a call this week because I have experience and I thought the interview panel was impress. Anyone out there is the same position or have question please ask. Thanks 2099819832

Interview Question – What was your weakness?   Answer Question

Outbound Selector Interview

Outbound Selector
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sysco in April 2014.

Interview Details – I attended a 'Job Fair" for SYSCO which was basically an Interview on friday. I went through to rounds of interviews and waited the weekend out. They called me Monday and came back for a second interview with a warehouse overnight supervisor. He took me on a tour of the facility and conducted a "Live Interview" And I passed with flying colors. The next day A HR person called to verify a few things from my application. They will be sending me emails to start the background check process. I hope it goes well as I don't have a diploma or GED and they said they might be checking into that.

Interview Question – Is this REALLY what you want to do?   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sysco in March 2014.

Interview Details – It took around one month for hiring process. It was fast interview. I got one phone interview about behavioral questions . I got an email from them a week later for the finals interview. There were 2 interviews in one day. If you pass the first interview , they will set up for you the second interview right away.All of questions are situational questions. They were nice people to talk to

Interview Question – Most questions are easy to answer. No difficult questions   Answer Question

Order Slector Interview

Order Slector
Kent, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sysco in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR with an email with the time and place of the interview with the local manager of warehouse. Called in and met at the door of secure warehouse by Manager. Interviewed and given tour of warehouse.

Interview Question – They are really big on reliablity. Ask to clarify about my vehicle, would be willing to take taxi or get ride from a friend.   View Answer

Marketing Associate (Sales Representative ) Interview

Marketing Associate (Sales Representative )

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sysco in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was thorough. A little slow getting job offer

Interview Question – None pretty standard target select Interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate with experience

Very Easy Interview

Driver Interview

Driver
Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – went to job fair, the process was easy, interview was very easygoing, will work for them if other options fall through

Interview Question – Which subject in high school did I like the least?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Had other companies in mind, wanted the over the road experience-see the country.

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Transportation Supervisor
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sysco in March 2014.

Interview Details – Apply online
Got a call for corp. officer in teaxs. 30 MIN Phone interveiw. She set up a face to face interveiw with mangers.

After Phone interveiw they will send an email for your BMV record though hireright. After they get resultes I got a call for Crps office in Teaxas to set up an face to face.

I got an email telling me where to met and what time. The interveiw lasted for three hours. Once you pass the panel intervew.

I got a call on the next day with an offer.

Then they run your background check. And then drug screen.

Interview Question – Must be willing to work within union gudlines.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need pay and bonus well above the market and is based on exp. Pay varies on exp and job.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – Focus on time management, sale process, ability to work the hours, people skills, computer skills.

Interview Question – If you had to tell me one thing you did over and above what was it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – Behavioral questions!! 2-3 people interview. Depending on position may take online test for excel or access

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sysco in September 2012.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with an HR representative that was a filter interview. The second part. About a week later a was asked to set up a meeting with 4 other individuals - all who would be working with me in some way and they each had a page of behavioral questions to ask me. They were supposed to be different, but it seemed to be extremely repetitive. Then the last individual who interviewed me was an old fashion style interview - which after 4 interviews of behavioral interviews was a definitely nice change.

Interview Question – What do you do when you disagree with your supervisor?   Answer Question