Sysco Interview Questions

2.9

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sysco in March 2014.

Apply online
    Got a call for corp. officer in teaxs. 30 MIN Phone interveiw. She set up a face to face interveiw with mangers.

After Phone interveiw they will send an email for your BMV record though hireright. After they get resultes I got a call for Crps office in Teaxas to set up an face to face.

I got an email telling me where to met and what time. The interveiw lasted for three hours. Once you pass the panel intervew.

I got a call on the next day with an offer.

Then they run your background check. And then drug screen.

Interview Questions
    No need pay and bonus well above the market and is based on exp. Pay varies on exp and job.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sysco in March 2014.

It took around one month for hiring process. It was fast interview. I got one phone interview about behavioral questions . I got an email from them a week later for the finals interview. There were 2 interviews in one day. If you pass the first interview , they will set up for you the second interview right away.All of questions are situational questions. They were nice people to talk to

Interview Questions
    • Most questions are easy to answer. No difficult questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sysco in March 2014.

Two sets of interviews - one initial one to simply weed out the bad applicants and another for decision-making. The first one was one of those generic types of interviews where they ask you situation/behavioral questions and the second was with the hiring manager(s) (mine was with a panel of 2 people). The offer letter came in a little while after that. Not quick, so don't hold your breath. It turned out really well for me.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about things on my Cover Letter and my Resume (the ones they were most interested in) so you'll want to have that out in front of you when you do the second interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiation on my part. The pay was way more than I imagined so I was grateful took it.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sysco in March 2014.

One large meeting with the Managers who were doing the hiring, then a follow up meeting then I had to go and meet the VP of sales for another discussion or better yet to get his approval. Very nice people all the way around.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sysco.

Behavioral questions!! 2-3 people interview. Depending on position may take online test for excel or access

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sysco in January 2014.

question of customer service based on past experience, analytical questions. nothing about based persona or work ethics

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sysco in January 2014.

I applied online and was excited to receive an email informing me that I will get a phone interview. The woman on the phone was nice and the interview was very basic. After the phone interview, I was informed that I would get a face to face with the area sales manager. I met him at the local Panera Bread. We talked for about an hour and after, he scheduled for me to meet with his boss. After the first two interviews, I figured that the third would be cake walk. It was nothing of the sort. I was blindsided by how tough the interview was. I thought that I had completely lost all hope of getting hired, however, near the very end of the interview, I was able to turn it around and get a final interview. Now walking into the final interview, I feel that the recruiters that were in this interview had their mind made up from the start that I was not going to get this job. i immediately had to go on the defensive trying to defend my prior work history industry. All in all, I feel I had to jump through too many hoops and at the end felt I was being attacked.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to sell one of those red "that was easy" buttons from staples to the HR manager.   Answer Question

Pricing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sysco.

Phone screening from HR, followed by phone screening with supervisor, then a face-to-face interview

Interview Questions
    • Repetitive behavioral questions throughout the interview.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sysco in October 2013.

Interview was amazing.. There isn't much you could ask that an applicant would be able to answer that would steer you to believe whether this person is going to be good and what he/she does. Be yourself. The person doing the interview asked about how my night was the night before and much about the job I currently worked in. Also was very genuine when asking about personal life. I felt very comfortable in being able to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will be able to adjust from being on your feet for 8 hours a work day to 8 hours sitting at a desk?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Union based hourly on how long you have been there.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sysco.

Typical situational interview, but based on analytical experience

Interview Questions
    Offer was not negotiable.