Sysco

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Marketing Interview

Sales Marketing

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sysco in October 2007.

Interview Details – Interview with HR and trainer. online aptitude personality test. Interviewed with 3 sales managers. drug test
Be sure this is what you want to do. in depth 3 month training. Low starting pay. high stress.,

Interview Questions

• Whar specifically did you do in last position that showed exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
  • What specifically did you do that increased revenues in your last position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. But I heard one person was able to get a higher base. I put 50=100 miles a day on my car. You get 100.00 week gas allowance. I pay for my cell phone and for my aircard for their laptop. It is a 32000.00.00 base. They continually hire people in an oversaturated market. Best accounts and compensation go to what appears to be favorites. Our prices are higher than everyone else so you must cut your commission margin to be competitive.

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!