Sysco Sales Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sysco in October 2007.

Interview with HR and trainer. online aptitude personality test. Interviewed with 3 sales managers. drug test
Be sure this is what you want to do. in depth 3 month training. Low starting pay. high stress.,

Interview Questions
  • Whar specifically did you do in last position that showed exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
  • What specifically did you do that increased revenues in your last position?   Answer Question
no negotiation. But I heard one person was able to get a higher base. I put 50=100 miles a day on my car. You get 100.00 week gas allowance. I pay for my cell phone and for my aircard for their laptop. It is a 32000.00.00 base. They continually hire people in an oversaturated market. Best accounts and compensation go to what appears to be favorites. Our prices are higher than everyone else so you must cut your commission margin to be competitive.

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!