Sysco

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – initial interview with DSM then you are directed to interview called TRIO with upper management. TRIO is quite long and somewhat difficult, depending on who is interviewing you.

Interview Question – Do not recall--the length of time spent interviewing back to back with 3 people was most difficult part for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – DId not negotiate--got what seemed fair.

Interviewed at Sysco

Interview Details – Just apply; foodservice operating background is very helpful

Interview Question – Overcoming customer objections   Answer Question

Bakersfield, CA

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sysco in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed first with the District manager, who then referred me to the Corporate staff. I interviewed with the Sales Manager, the VP of HR, and the VP of Sales. Interview process was about 10-15 behavioral interview questions.

Quickly, within a week, I received a letter thanking me for my time, but they had no current position available that fit my "talents".

Interview Question – Name for me a time when you had to bend or break the rules, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!