1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

They first contacted me because I applied for that same position a year ago but at that time their salary range was low then just recently they called me to find out If I was interested and they said their salary ranges had increased from last year so after I showed interested I had 2 phone interviews one with HR then with the hiring manager, after that they sent me a personality / behavioral test to complete and sent back, once this was reviewed by the manager a set of 3 face to face interviews are next and please be prepared they are hard no time for anything just strait talking for 3-4 hours, then after they reviewed the candidates they said that they I was strong candidate but they preferred to hire within their company…. Great interview experience but I wished they should review their internal candidates before they go out and start wasting candidates time. Overall it seems a great company to work for..

Interview Questions