Sysco Supplier Pricing Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Marketing Associate (9)
- Marketing Associate (Sales Representative ) (5)
- Sales (5)
- Supply Chain Analyst (4)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Customer Service (2)
- Warehouse Supervisor (1)
- Driver (1)
- Transportation Supervisor (1)
- Developer Analyst (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Intern (1)
- Vice President of Operations (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (1)
- Accounts Payable Specialist (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Auditor (1)
- Credit Manager (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Safety Manager (1)
- IT and Network Support (1)
- Sourcing Manager (1)
- Staff Auditor (1)
- Direct Sales Representative (1)
- Pricing Manager (1)
- Sales Marketing (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Delivery Driver (1)
Supplier Pricing Coordinator Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sysco in June 2013.
Interview Details – First step is a phone call/assessment from Talent Acquisition then a phone interview with a Costing / Pricing Supervisor. Once selected for a face to face interview, you take a simple Excel test. Final step is 3 face to face interviews with targeted selection / behavioral questions with more Costing / Pricing Supervisors and Manager.
Interview Question – There were at lease 15 questions that were similar.
1. Describe one of the most stressful interactions you've had with an internal/external customer. How did you deal with the situation?
2. Talk about a time when you overcommitted yourself or your company. What happened?
3. Talk about something you've done to encourage coworkers to take responsibility for improving their work standards. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation; I accepted the first offer.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sysco