Sysco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Casual Interview

Warehouse Casual
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview Details – Interview over the phone was more of an information meeting then anything. Once I went into the interview face to face I was quickly asked if I would like to come back at 10p.m to talk with the night manager. So I did, the interview went well. (I thought) But I heard nothing from them after the interview. Three weeks later I got a call saying background check cleared time for drug test. Didn't even know they where doing one as they didn't inform me the wanted to go further. After a short delay (three weeks) I got an offical letter of employment. Took a LONG time but it was worth it, I love the job, and love the people I work with (Even if most are Pricks) there are still a lot of great people there!

Interview Question – What was the hardest thing you ever did?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, most locations are union, and so it goes by union rules. But if not union I suppose you could. I couldn't tell you.

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!