Sysco Warehouse Casual Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Warehouse Casual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Sysco.

Interview over the phone was more of an information meeting then anything. Once I went into the interview face to face I was quickly asked if I would like to come back at 10p.m to talk with the night manager. So I did, the interview went well. (I thought) But I heard nothing from them after the interview. Three weeks later I got a call saying background check cleared time for drug test. Didn't even know they where doing one as they didn't inform me the wanted to go further. After a short delay (three weeks) I got an offical letter of employment. Took a LONG time but it was worth it, I love the job, and love the people I work with (Even if most are Pricks) there are still a lot of great people there!

Interview Questions
None, most locations are union, and so it goes by union rules. But if not union I suppose you could. I couldn't tell you.

Worked for Sysco? Contribute to the Community!