Systel Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systel

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Systel in October 2013.

Interview

I didn't interview with Systel. My ex boss wanted me to come work for him and the company he currently works for required me to go through Systel to come work for their company as a contractor.

Negotiation

I had to take a $1 less an hour to get benefits

Training Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Systel in May 2013.

Interview

They gave me a phone interview and did not ask me any technical question and just offered me the opportunity. After I asked them, they set up another phone interview to ask me some technical question about programming. I am still waiting for that interview. I have been searching online and cannot find many useful information about the company. Be careful with them, it might be a scam.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last internship? what is your university project about. They will simply ask you some questions based on your resume.   Answer Question