Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at System One
- Senior Technical Recruiter (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Refuel (1)
- Deployment Group (1)
- Project Administrator (Administrative Assistant) (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at System One (Hershey, PA) in September 2013.
Interviewed with the Senior Project Manager and Project Manager for the Information Systems Project Team. Was a 10 minute interview and was offered the position immediately based on my inability to become flustered at trying to coordinate multiple calendars. Very interesting to hear what the project was about (financial planning program) and how it would be used in the company.
- Did I have a problem scheduling meetings for more than 10 people? Obviously I didn't. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System One (Houston, TX) in June 2012.
Phone Interview and then face to face in Houston office.
- What are my week areas 1 Answer
Negotiated compensation and vacation time. I was able to get what I asked for.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at System One (Hershey, PA) in October 2010.
Fill out the application and if they are interested they will interview on the spot. Can take a while for an offer of employment to be presented. The application was a very long process with a digital sign off.
- Difficult technical questions are dependent on the job. The position I applied for did not require excessive technical knowledge. Answer Question
The only thing negotiable was salary. Company does not provide paid time off or sick days.
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at System One in February 2012.
Got phone call from regional manager, seemed desperate to get someone into the office, lots of turnover, was not allowed to talk to any current employees, did not seem to have any local clients or current job orders they were needing help on. Was not sure why they were even looking.
- Easy basic questions, nothing challenging. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Office seemed to be falling apart
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at System One in February 2011.
3 from the department 1 from hr I got a call for the interview went to it and it lasted about 1 hour . i belive i didnt get the job due to them giving it to someone ne with more knowledge
- there really wasnt any thing bad however i am not sure all the question were or should of been about me Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review