System One Interview Questions

3.2

Project Administrator (Administrative Assistant) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at System One in September 2013.

Interviewed with the Senior Project Manager and Project Manager for the Information Systems Project Team. Was a 10 minute interview and was offered the position immediately based on my inability to become flustered at trying to coordinate multiple calendars. Very interesting to hear what the project was about (financial planning program) and how it would be used in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Did I have a problem scheduling meetings for more than 10 people? Obviously I didn't.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at System One in June 2012.

Phone Interview and then face to face in Houston office.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated compensation and vacation time. I was able to get what I asked for.

Deployment Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at System One in October 2010.

Fill out the application and if they are interested they will interview on the spot. Can take a while for an offer of employment to be presented. The application was a very long process with a digital sign off.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult technical questions are dependent on the job. The position I applied for did not require excessive technical knowledge.   Answer Question
    The only thing negotiable was salary. Company does not provide paid time off or sick days.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at System One in February 2012.

Got phone call from regional manager, seemed desperate to get someone into the office, lots of turnover, was not allowed to talk to any current employees, did not seem to have any local clients or current job orders they were needing help on. Was not sure why they were even looking.

Interview Questions

Office seemed to be falling apart

Refuel Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at System One in February 2011.

3 from the department 1 from hr I got a call for the interview went to it and it lasted about 1 hour . i belive i didnt get the job due to them giving it to someone ne with more knowledge

Interview Questions
    • there really wasnt any thing bad however i am not sure all the question were or should of been about me   Answer Question