System Planning Corporation

System Planning Corporation Interview Questions

3.4

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at System Planning Corporation in August 2011.

I interviewed with the staff members, who recommended me for the position of sr. engineer

Interview Questions
    • Why do I want to leave the previous company   View Answer
    • How many years of experience do I have   View Answer
    They paid my asking price

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at System Planning Corporation in April 2011.

questions on linux admistration

Senior Space Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at System Planning Corporation in October 2009.

I was first interviewed by telephone, and then brought from California to Virginia for the one-on-one and group interviews. The issues of the corporate culture presented during my interviews were not based in fact. There is actually only one medical insurance provider and not "several" as I was told. Additionally, there is no room for advancement at SPC, since everyone is "pigeon holed" into a particular category from the day they start until the day they depart.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of experience do I have in satellite systems research?   View Answer
    • Do you know anyone else who might be interested in a position with SPC?   View Answer
    I would encourage those who now consider applying for a position at SPC to first read the posts on this website, and others, before making any decisions to join the SPC work force.

Senior Space Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at System Planning Corporation in October 2009.

Very simple questions concerning my experience in the field of space research.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of experience in space research do you have?   View Answer
    Also very simple.

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at System Planning Corporation in February 2009.

It was a two-stage process with an initial phone interview that acted as a screen to verify credentials and competency. The second part was an on-site interview at the office with 8 or so employees of varying levels of experience. There were no specific questions just probes to insure I understood the type of work that they do and my familiarity with the industry.

Interview Questions
    Initially I was offered a very low salary and explained it was outside my expectations. After the significant bump it was still slightly below my desired level and asked for another increase which was denied.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at System Planning Corporation in January 2010.

Phone interview a couple of times after resume submission. This was followed up by a one-on-one interview with an individual in a lead position and then a "group-interview" with the lead and a junior member.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an achievement recently accomplished at work and how you planned and carried it out.   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at System Planning Corporation in September 2009.

System Planning Corporation made me an offer two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

I've worked for mom and pop companies before. Employment in this type of environment is not conducive to my productivity