Systemax

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systemax

IT Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Systemax in September 2014.

After an initial contact from an internal recruiter that found my profile on LinkedIn, there was a phone screening and an in person interview scheduled with the hiring manager. Communication from the HR Department and recruiter was effective and timely. I always knew where I stood in the process and what to expect for the next step.

Interview Questions
    Pleasant, unexpected, easy to understand.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Systemax in May 2011.

Solicitation from a recruiter, phone screen, phone interview with hiring manager, phone interview with VP, on-site interview(s) with department, operations manager, and division VP, and HR manager, lunch meeting, and then presented the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me three projects in which you applied 6 sigma methodology and the results of the project   Answer Question
    Negotiated on salary to match other offers, negotiated on COBRA coverage

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Systemax in July 2010.

Contacted by recruiter who spoke only about himself. Minimal job information given and little interest in my actual qualifications. The process took more than 5 months from the first contact, because the hiring managers were always busy and traveling, etc. The on-boarding experience was completely amateur hour. Lack of follow-up, incorrect forms given to complete,

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. This was the most unprofessional interview and hiring process ever experienced.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Systemax.

Hiring process started via a headhunter agency.
    Upon meeting the hiring manager, it was the most unprofessional and by far the easiest interview throughout my whole career. The interviewer didn't even really asked anything but just talked about the company (trying really hard to sell it).
    The management made an agreement with the Hungarian government to fill up 500 heads in the new Budapest SSC in a certain timeframe, in exchange for supporting their business, hence they hired anyone without a real interview process.
    If you are invited for a personal interview, most likely you already got the job - unless this 500 heads are already there. But since fluctuation is crazy (more than 50%), they just can't fill up this 500 since people are leaving every day due to poor management.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated my salary via the recruiter agency. I told them what salary I would like to work for and they negotiated it for me.

Otc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Systemax.

If you are invited then you will be hired most likely unless you say something very stupid. They will try to sell the job for you as the fluctuation is very and always in the need of staff

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Systemax in December 2012.

Headhunter and meeting with manager

promissed every nice thing