Systems Personnel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
West Seneca, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Systems Personnel in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied directly through the company website. I was then contacted by a recruiter to have an initial phone screen. After, I was brought in for a face-to-face interview and to meet the team. Finally, I was brought in to do a phone test.

Interview Question – What was my knowledge of social media. At the time it was pretty new to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For my particular position salary was non-negotiable. However, salary is negotiable from the standpoint of how you would like to structure your plan. i.e. high base/low commision or low base/high commision.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Systems Personnel? Contribute to the Community!

Systems Personnel Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Systems Personnel Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Systems Personnel employees and interview candidates.