Systems Personnel Recruiter Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systems Personnel

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Systems Personnel (West Seneca, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied directly through the company website. I was then contacted by a recruiter to have an initial phone screen. After, I was brought in for a face-to-face interview and to meet the team. Finally, I was brought in to do a phone test.

Interview Questions

• What was my knowledge of social media. At the time it was pretty new to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For my particular position salary was non-negotiable. However, salary is negotiable from the standpoint of how you would like to structure your plan. i.e. high base/low commision or low base/high commision.

Other Interview Reviews for Systems Personnel

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Systems Personnel in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was normal, but be sure to keep an eye out for your base and commission structure. They will try to get you on a specific base, but then con't to take your base away and give you only commission. I would be very careful with this company. The owner is very sly

Negotiation

none, there was no negotiation. The owner thinks it is a privilege to work there and will constantly remind you of how replaceable you are.