Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 19, 2014
2 interviews

2.5

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.

Contacted via recruiter on my phone. Was told it would be a technical-ish interview but wasn't. The position was programming-based, they required the development of a very specific tool to be used by analysts. Mostly behavioral questions in both phone and in-person interview, know how to speak confidently. Technical questions were very easy, no real preparation required (though this was probably because of where specifically I worked, the tool doesn't require any advanced programming knowledge).

Interview Questions
    • How would you do go across this table filling in values with corresponding values in this chart? (easy). How would you verify that you did this correctly (a little trickier).   View Answer

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc in March 2010.

It's a standard online application followed my 5 mini-interviews. These mini-interviews were about 10 minutes long and focused mostly on past jobs. They were pretty much the same interview 5 times, so by the time you get to the last one,you're pretty mentally tired.

Interview Questions
    I did not try to negotiate, so I'm not sure how it would have been. As an intern, I'd assume the pay was non-negotiable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc

Worked for Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc? Contribute to the Community!