Técnicas Reunidas Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

2.4

Project Control Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy interview, SAP knowledge required.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was very simple, just a review of your CV and some general questions, they will look for previous experience in engineer projects, Primevera P6, MS Excel and English. The hiring process is pathetic, the interviews are done by HR department so it's frequent to find yourself working with somebody without the proper knowledge.

Negotiation

I entered as an intern, no possible negotiation either you take or not.

Piping Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in December 2011.

Interview

A normal interview, first you have a interview with a human resource agent, he asked about your skills and if you speak english and spanish and if you pass this interview you have another with the department lead, he ask about technical skill.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in tr and what are you experience.   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in December 2010.

Interview

TR has a good and improving office and their way of doing business is challenging

Interview Questions

Prefer to stay at Foster Wheeler, due to environment and countries here FW works

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in September 2009.

Interview

I had only telephone interview, not very detailed. Mainly a brief explanation of my qualifications and experience. Then negotation for conditions, family status procedure.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to change my current position?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2008.

Interview

It's easy, they are so saturated sometimes, that they only survey the minimum requirements.

That's bad, because they think you are dispensable.

Interview Questions

• Tell my your expected salary   1 Answer
    • What do you used to do in your company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer their basic package, and if it match your basic requirements, then you sign the contract in their headquarters.

It's very hard to negotiate with them, of course it's very important to have things clear before the meeting, they will try to dump your experience, abilities and past successful goals.

They use to tell you...you have no experience with Técnicas Reunidas,,so you are brand new to us.