Técnicas Reunidas

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Técnicas Reunidas

Project Control Engineer Interview

Easy interview, SAP knowledge required.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in May 2012.

The interview was very simple, just a review of your CV and some general questions, they will look for previous experience in engineer projects, Primevera P6, MS Excel and English. The hiring process is pathetic, the interviews are done by HR department so it's frequent to find yourself working with somebody without the proper knowledge.

I entered as an intern, no possible negotiation either you take or not.

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in December 2010.

TR has a good and improving office and their way of doing business is challenging

Interview Questions

Prefer to stay at Foster Wheeler, due to environment and countries here FW works

QA Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in September 2009.

I had only telephone interview, not very detailed. Mainly a brief explanation of my qualifications and experience. Then negotation for conditions, family status procedure.

Interview Questions
    • Why I would like to change my current position?   View Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in July 2008.

It's easy, they are so saturated sometimes, that they only survey the minimum requirements.

That's bad, because they think you are dispensable.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they offer their basic package, and if it match your basic requirements, then you sign the contract in their headquarters.

It's very hard to negotiate with them, of course it's very important to have things clear before the meeting, they will try to dump your experience, abilities and past successful goals.

They use to tell you...you have no experience with Técnicas Reunidas,,so you are brand new to us.