Técnicas Reunidas

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Manager Interview

QA Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in September 2009.

Interview Details – I had only telephone interview, not very detailed. Mainly a brief explanation of my qualifications and experience. Then negotation for conditions, family status procedure.

Interview Question – Why I would like to change my current position?   View Answer

Project Control Engineer Interview

Project Control Engineer

Interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas

Interview Details – Easy interview, SAP knowledge required.

Interview Question – SAP knowledge   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Proposal Manager
Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in December 2010.

Interview Details – TR has a good and improving office and their way of doing business is challenging

Interview Question – Are you eligible to work in Iran?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Prefer to stay at Foster Wheeler, due to environment and countries here FW works

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Buyer Interview

Buyer
Madrid (Spain)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in July 2008.

Interview Details – It's easy, they are so saturated sometimes, that they only survey the minimum requirements.

That's bad, because they think you are dispensable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they offer their basic package, and if it match your basic requirements, then you sign the contract in their headquarters.

It's very hard to negotiate with them, of course it's very important to have things clear before the meeting, they will try to dump your experience, abilities and past successful goals.

They use to tell you...you have no experience with Técnicas Reunidas,,so you are brand new to us.

Worked for Técnicas Reunidas? Contribute to the Community!