T.G.I. Friday's

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Bar Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in February 2012.

I was a server and a shift supervisor (key holder) positions were available for a bar manager, and service manager. i interviewed with the Director of our region, interviewed with a hiring manager through HR, the VP of our regions right hand man, and then our VP. went to training one week after accepting the position. (training was 5 weeks, usually 9 weeks long if you are new to the company or not a validated shift supervisor)

Interview Questions
  • they asked pretty normal questions, nothing to out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
pretty one sided, they wouldn't give me a number so with the help of glassdoor and some other sites I asked for a number and they gave me what i wanted.