T.G.I. Friday's

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple and very friendly. The store manager is a very approachable woman and very honest and no nonsense which is very appreciated. I was hired right on the spot and had to visit the securities office a few days later to complete the paperwork and security access forms.

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Very Easy Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in November 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in and filled out an application for hostessing, did not hear anything for maybe a week and then I walked in again to check on the status of my app. Then I got interviewed on the spot and hired pending a shadow.

Interview Question – Questions were standard, although they did ask who my favorite band was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Bartender

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview Details – I had three interviews. I was asked to display my ability of 'flare', which is fine.

Interview Question – I don't think there was. It was an easy job to obtain.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, I was hired on the spot.

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!