T.G.I. Friday's Bartender Interview Questions

1.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in August 2013.

The interview process was simple and very friendly. The store manager is a very approachable woman and very honest and no nonsense which is very appreciated. I was hired right on the spot and had to visit the securities office a few days later to complete the paperwork and security access forms.

There was none.

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in November 2009.

Walked in and filled out an application for hostessing, did not hear anything for maybe a week and then I walked in again to check on the status of my app. Then I got interviewed on the spot and hired pending a shadow.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard, although they did ask who my favorite band was.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Bartender Interview

Last Thursday I had an interview for TGI's. I was really nervous but excited at the same time as I would love to work there. I was unsure of what to expect as the email I received said it was an audition and that I could bring props to stand out from the crowd. This is what was making me nervous because I did not have a clue what to bring. In the end I never took anything as I didn't want to stress over it. When I got there all the staff were so friendly and welcoming. Once everyone arrived (group of around 10 people when it said there could be up to 30) went into a room were we played games having to introduce ourselves and loosen up a little. The next part was 'speed dating' were each of the workers had two minutes with you to ask questions on the homework they set us and random questions also. It was a lot of fun and a good laugh. Lastly the people who applied to be a bartender went into a room were we got the chance to make some cocktails but also keep a conversation going were a few of the workers would act to be a customer and you basically had to act as if it was real whilst making the cocktail. Don't worry one of the bartenders pointed out what to put in the cocktail whilst you were speaking. All in all it was a really fun interview, everyone had a laugh and they were all so nice! I hear back in the next few days if I have the job or not so fingers crossed!!

Bartender Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

I had three interviews. I was asked to display my ability of 'flare', which is fine.

Interview Questions
    • I don't think there was. It was an easy job to obtain.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, I was hired on the spot.