T.G.I. Friday's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bensalem, PA

I applied online - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2012.

Interview Details – 3 part interview with HR, DO and VP, took 2 -3 weeks.

Interview Question – What is the boiling temp of water?, How do you treat people? What is the temp danger zone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – OVer the phone very easy, they give me a no and I countered.

Woodbury, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in February 2008.

Interview Details – BHI process, with 3 part interview with final offer from GM or DO

Negotiation Details – Negotiated over the phone once offer was made, they gave no and I countered and recieved what I asked for.

General Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was brief face to face interview that provide the background on the position and skills needed for the success.

Interview Question – How was your last experience in this restaurant?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found a better option

Interviews for Top Jobs at T.G.I. Friday's

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T.G.I. Friday's General Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by T.G.I. Friday's employees and interview candidates.