T.G.I. Friday's Host Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2015

2.5

Host Interview

Interview

My interview went amazing, they shows me the history of the restaurant at the same time as showing me different stuff around the restaurant that meant value to the company.`

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Charleston, WV).

Interview

Basic interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Saint Cloud, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

When I came in for dinner one evening I asked the server if they were hiring and I was given an application and the name of the manager to contact about hiring. I mad an appointment over the phone to turn in my application and have an interview the same day. I was asked a series of "what would you do if.." questions and answered them to the best of my ability with enthusiasm. I think that is what this manager liked best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Got a phone call in regards to submitting an application on line. did a personality test there before the interview. met with 2 different managers asked a couple questions about what kind of person you are and explained what it is they are looking for. the whole process took about 2 hours from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• describe what activities you enjoy doing, customer service skills,   Answer Question