T.G.I. Friday's Host Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Host Interview

My interview went amazing, they shows me the history of the restaurant at the same time as showing me different stuff around the restaurant that meant value to the company.`

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Basic interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in July 2011.

When I came in for dinner one evening I asked the server if they were hiring and I was given an application and the name of the manager to contact about hiring. I mad an appointment over the phone to turn in my application and have an interview the same day. I was asked a series of "what would you do if.." questions and answered them to the best of my ability with enthusiasm. I think that is what this manager liked best.

Interview Questions

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!