T.G.I. Friday's Host Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Concord, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online about a week ago , got a call for an interview with the beverage manager on Sunday , interviewed me today on Tuesday . Walked in , was seated by the host , given something to drink , and waited about a minute for the manager to sit down with me . Started off with the basics , then proceeded to the questions . Manager seemed genuine in the way that this wasn't just some interview but seemed like he actually cared . Finished the interview with saying he liked me and that he would pass the interview onto his boss tomorrow and that she would be in touch sometime this week if they thought I was a good fit ! Can't wait to see ! I will update later this week !

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite sports team ?   Answer Question
  • When is one time you had a disagreement with someone and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question
  • When is one time you made a mistake and how did you fix it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Cerritos, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call about a week later. Set up the interview for the next morning. I waited at a booth for my interview for about 15 or 20 minutes. Didn't ask too many real questions. Talked more about high school and athletics. Took about 7 minutes in total. I was offered a job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were a customer and received good service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Establish rapport 2. Gather information 3. Close It is vitally important to understand these basic steps in order to be successful in your interviewing. Each step carries with it a different focus and emphasis. Each step has its own protocol and requirements. And successful completion of each step is critical if you are to go on to the next step in the process, whether another interview or the actual job offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me something about yourself? Why did you apply for this job? Why did you leave your last job? / Why are you planning to leave your present job?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Interview

My interview went amazing, they shows me the history of the restaurant at the same time as showing me different stuff around the restaurant that meant value to the company.`

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Charleston, WV).

Interview

Basic interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Roseville, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I had no restaurant experience, so I had to start at the bottom when applying for Friday's. The interview was brief and incredibly simple, illustrating they needed workers and were willing to give any seemingly sane person a shot. Manager was nice and pretty straightforward with his questions, with a couple oddball ones to gauge more of my personality. Only needed one short interview to get the job, so I have no complaints.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for our restaurant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Saint Cloud, MN) in July 2011.

Interview

When I came in for dinner one evening I asked the server if they were hiring and I was given an application and the name of the manager to contact about hiring. I mad an appointment over the phone to turn in my application and have an interview the same day. I was asked a series of "what would you do if.." questions and answered them to the best of my ability with enthusiasm. I think that is what this manager liked best.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Got a phone call in regards to submitting an application on line. did a personality test there before the interview. met with 2 different managers asked a couple questions about what kind of person you are and explained what it is they are looking for. the whole process took about 2 hours from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• describe what activities you enjoy doing, customer service skills,   Answer Question