T.G.I. Friday's Hostess Interview Questions

2.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in September 2014.

I applied on Snagajob and received a call from a manager to come in for an interview. The firs interview went really well, and she said she'd call me later that day to schedule my second interview. She never called so I called back and the manager I spoke to this time scheduled my second one and told me what time to come and who to ask for. I came in for yo second and the guy didn't even know he was interviewing me and told me this was a "walk in" I then had a third interview where I was asked about my availability and past experience. I was told I'd get a call, but in haven't heard from them.

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in May 2014.

So far I have did step one of the TGI Friday's interview, which consisted of me meeting with the hiring manager and we reviewed my application and resume, lasted all of not even ten minutes. Offered for me to meet with another manager for a second interview. Going back in a few days and will be back to share my results!

Hostess Interview

interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in October 2012.

They were quick with the interview and it was extreamly easy! Just b urself.

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in April 2010.

I applied online and I was called to schedule an interview the same day. I had two interviews one with the Host Manager and one with the General Manager. The first interview took hours because I had to wait a very long time while he interviewed someone else and then I had to fill out a 100 question personality test before I actually spoke with the manager and answered questions.

Interview Questions
    I had no experience at the time so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Garland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in May 2011.

Interview with general manager and take personality test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

I applied online and recieved a phone call the same day. I scheduled an interview with the manager and was told to come in that week. I arrived 15 minutes early and was greeted by the host. I was interviewed by the store manager and general manager at the same time- was really stressful. After a series of questions about my experience, they started telling me about the job and what was expected of me. Interview lasted less than an hour and I was given a job offer before I left.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you instead of the other applicants?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Hostess Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2011.

pretty straightforward, walk in request application. Only come in to ask during non-busy hours! Mon-Thursday only! be polite while waiting the team members are not afraid to tell the manager not to hire someone because you were rude etc... Fill the application out in house so if the manager has free time you could potentially do an interview then.

if they are interested they will call you back, don't be afraid to call back the next day after filling out application.

interview will consist of a few questions but ultimately a test is taken to know if you should or shouldn't be hired. On the test make sure to answer all on the side of working hard, going above and beyond what you are asked to, never stops to take a break sort of answers.

if you pass the test you will then have an interview with the GM. by then you have pretty much passed.

Interview Questions
    • when there was a problem do you try to solve it yourself or go to your manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rosemead, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Well, i applied on snag-a-job, received a phone call about 3 days later. attended the interview. I went through three rounds of mangers: hostess manager, server manager, and ended with the general manager. All of the questions involved customer service experiences, what you can contribute to the job, and problem solving. If you get to the general manager, you basically have the job. Another plus, was that the restaurant hadn't opened yet, so they really needed to hire a lot of people. The restaurant is now open, and they still have openings for severs. Go apply on snag a job!

Interview Questions
    • What can you contribute to the restaurant?   View Answer
    there was no negotiation, its stated in the application that you will be receiving minimum wage: 8.00/hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Simi Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2012.

Three interviews. First with kitchen manager, second with bar manager, third with general manager. General "what would you do" questions; how I handled certain situations, etc.

Interview Questions
    "You're pretty much hired..."

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in January 2013.

I applied online. It was kind of long.
    I got a phone call in the morning asking if I was still looking for a job and if so would I like to come in for an interview.
    My interview started a late and there was someone who had to be interviewed before me. While I waited I chatted with the host there. He told me that the job was and I would probably get it.
    There wasn't really any interview questions. I was asked about my previous work experience and availability. The interviewer explained that the job was really easy, I would be trained on the technical stuff but it was important that I was upbeat and smiley. The person who was supposed to make the final decision wasn't in so I had to come back for a second interview.

In the second interview I was asked if I had any restaurant experience. I got a more detailed info on the pay wage, job description. At the end he asked if I had any questions. I couldn't think of any so he explained that there would be a orientation and I would be filling out paperwork at that time.

No negotiating.

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!