T.G.I. Friday's Hostess Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Concord, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online about a week ago and they called me yesterday (Sunday) around 5 pm to set up an interview. I originally had an interview elsewhere so we set up the interview for Wednesday. The other company completely wasted my time and I was only there for about 5 minutes, so I called TGI Fridays and asked if they were still interested in interviewing me today. The manager agreed and I came and she sat down with me for a second. No real interview questions, just if I was in school and if I had a current job (this is my first job). She then said that the job is mine if I wanted it, I filled out the paperwork, and I start on Wednesday. I am so excited. While she was bringing me the paperwork and making copies of my license and stuff, I spoke to the hostess and she told me some things about the job. She was very friendly and it seems like a very fun place to work. I'll write a review after i've worked here for about a month or so.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Warwick, RI) in July 2015.

Interview

It was great , about 45 mins long. He asked me some questions and reviewed my resume . He was really nice and I didn't feel nervous at all. Very easy going , and the atmosphere was great. Asked me a few questions. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was something unreasonable that a customer asked for?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

Application is online. First interview they just ask you about your work experience and tell you about the job and ask about things on your resume. They also ask about your flexibility especially during the holiday season. Second interview they pretty much tell you more about the position and tell you about your hours and your training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online through snaga job received a call for an interview about a week later. First interview was the basic which was about me ,past experience ,& was informed about the job and duties I was told on the spot that I will continue to the 2nd interview which was pretty much the same talked about my avalability previous work experience...I was told on the spot to attend the 3rd interview which was dull and pointless I didn't see a point in 3interviews all of this could've been handled within one day...that interview I was ask what would I do in certain situations...wasn't offered a position before I left she said she would call later in the week she didn't so I called...she had me on hold for about 10mins than hung up on me I called back a man answered and he claim he was going to call back...this was all a waste of time and traveling fare .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (City of Industry, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy, they only wanted a good conversation about yourself, they didn't really ask interview questions, just personal questions about school and what your interests are such as sports or activities

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

Pretty simple. I applied in August, and received a call about a month later. They set up an interview. The manager just asked me to tell him about myself, and then proceeded to describe the details of the job and the work environment. He asked if I sounded interested, and then called later in the week to set up a second interview, where it was basically a meeting to fill out some paperwork that I had accepted the job, and to set up a training schedule. Overall, very very simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied on Snagajob and received a call from a manager to come in for an interview. The firs interview went really well, and she said she'd call me later that day to schedule my second interview. She never called so I called back and the manager I spoke to this time scheduled my second one and told me what time to come and who to ask for. I came in for yo second and the guy didn't even know he was interviewing me and told me this was a "walk in" I then had a third interview where I was asked about my availability and past experience. I was told I'd get a call, but in haven't heard from them.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few weeks later asking to call in and make an interview appointment. I went in and waited about 15 minutes to be interviewed. Once the GM came, we sat in the Bar area along with another manager and proceeded with the interview process. After it was all finished, I was asked to come in later that day to have another interview with the shift manager. Came back and hand an interview with this new manager. Asked basic questions along with my availability and what not. He then told me that he had to go in the back to ask the manager I interviewed with earlier some questions regarding the training schedule. He came back in less than 10 minutes and said that by the next week they would know the schedule and would call me. Next week came and they never called, so I called, spoke to the GM again, where he said that he would call me back later that day, never ended up happening. This process of calling and them never calling back or giving a straight answer happened for 3 more weeks; I finally just didn't bother anymore

Anonymous Employee in North Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (North Miami Beach, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

There are two interviews. You meet with the hiring major first and then the general manager. The general manager will then let you know if you will be offered the position, will discuss the next steps with you.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in May 2014.

Interview

So far I have did step one of the TGI Friday's interview, which consisted of me meeting with the hiring manager and we reviewed my application and resume, lasted all of not even ten minutes. Offered for me to meet with another manager for a second interview. Going back in a few days and will be back to share my results!