T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions

2.3

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in September 2014.

I applied on Snagajob and received a call from a manager to come in for an interview. The firs interview went really well, and she said she'd call me later that day to schedule my second interview. She never called so I called back and the manager I spoke to this time scheduled my second one and told me what time to come and who to ask for. I came in for yo second and the guy didn't even know he was interviewing me and told me this was a "walk in" I then had a third interview where I was asked about my availability and past experience. I was told I'd get a call, but in haven't heard from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

I applied online - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2014.

I had 3 interviews. One with a manager from Memphis, one with the kitchen manager, and one with the general manager. I was told I got the job that day.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite TGI Friday's menu item? (I never ate there before)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in August 2014.

Applied online, called me in 3 days to set up an interview. I interviewed with the general manager and his assistant, then they said they will pass my information on to the district manager and I would get a call from him to interview with. Interviewed with the DM, was very laid back. They are just looking for someone who has a good personality and about great customer service.

Interview Questions
    its a server position, there is no negotiating.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carrollton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2011.

Interviewed by the department manager twice, the second time with the whole team. A good interview normally last about 45 mins or more. Sell your self and show them how you are great for the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself in the future with the company?   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in April 2013.

I was Contacted by a recruiter - sent a link for an online management assessment then contacted for a one on one interview with Director of Operations. Short phone interview with head of HR. Interview was professional yet relaxed, very engaging. Didn't feel nervous or intimidated, staff was very courteous as the interview was conducted on site.

Interview Questions
    Made an offer within previous salary ranges, met in the middle on base salary

Beverage Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in April 2012.

It was an internal interview from an hourly position. Interview with the HR director in the area and then an interview with the district manager. You have to pass the assessment test to get to the second round. Final interview on the phone with the Vice President of the Region.

Interview Questions
    • The fact that I was an hourly employee who had been with the company for many years my questions were more based on what I could bring to the management team to increase scores and profitability.   Answer Question
    I accepted the first offer given as it was only my second salaried position.

Sever/Host Interview

I applied online - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

They called me in for an interview, then said they can't offer me a job because I have no experience. But on my application it said I had no experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?
      What makes you fit for this job?
      What's your availability?
        Answer Question

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in May 2014.

So far I have did step one of the TGI Friday's interview, which consisted of me meeting with the hiring manager and we reviewed my application and resume, lasted all of not even ten minutes. Offered for me to meet with another manager for a second interview. Going back in a few days and will be back to share my results!

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

very conversational. typical interview questions. direct questions bout serving. online test after interview

Restaurant Manager Interview

Easy process, and very painless interview. Application, aptitude test, the a series of mandatory questions. Followed by a lengthy conversation about career goals, and areas of opportunity to work on in the future. All of this while we ate food from the menu.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with managing your former co-workers, and/or friends?   Answer Question
    None

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!