T.G.I. Friday's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bartender Interview

Bartender
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in November 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in and filled out an application for hostessing, did not hear anything for maybe a week and then I walked in again to check on the status of my app. Then I got interviewed on the spot and hired pending a shadow.

Interview Question – Questions were standard, although they did ask who my favorite band was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Server/Line Cook Interview

Server/Line Cook
Yonkers, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in November 2011.

Interview Details – one on one and then filling out paper work

Interview Question – Why did you quit your last job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was a server position so everyone get a standard base pay o f $5.00

Busser Interview

Busser
Covington, LA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in September 2008.

Interview Details – one on one interview with a group orientation

Interview Question – how many hours can you work a week?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation phase

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Woodbury, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in February 2008.

Interview Details – BHI process, with 3 part interview with final offer from GM or DO

Negotiation Details – Negotiated over the phone once offer was made, they gave no and I countered and recieved what I asked for.

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in January 2008.

Interview Details – Be prepared to show them your skills and that you don't drop things.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None I took minimum wage.

Server Interview

Server
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in September 2008.

Interview Details – Quick response to online application. Management persistent to setup an interview. Easy interview, based mainly on appearance.

Interview Question – Explain a time that a customer at your previous employment was unhappy. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for base salary.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager
Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in April 2011.

Interview Details – first phone interview. then they make you take a test online. once you pass the est they called to have another phone interview. Then they set a date for 1 on 1 interview.. you have a interview with the gerneral manager for abut 30 min. they make you work the lunch shift. then another interview with lunch.

Interview Question – what do you know about fridays   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Goodyear, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interiew was schedule after I called many times and brough a resume to the store. First interview is with the front of the house manager, second with general manager. What they are both looking for is a great personality and excellent customer service skills are crucial. Now, applications have to be submitted online ONLY and a resume can be uploaded. After that, call the store and ask to speak with the general manager.

Interview Question – Desrcibe your personality?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay, always ask how much the pay is. Especially when you have a family.

Server Interview

Server
Springfield, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the manager, and he told me about the job; salary, training process. He then asked me to describe myself and asked me if I had any questions for him. He told me that if he were to continue the hiring process, I would be called back for another interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Newport News, VA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had an interview with a kitchen manager, which is so nice person. Asked me about work experience, my great weaknesses and strength, then told me about the time of the next interview with a general manager who asked the same questions, after that i was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – n/a

Interviews for Top Jobs at T.G.I. Friday's