T.G.I. Friday's

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online – interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2013.

Applied online late at night. Received a call the following morning in which an interview was scheduled a few days in advance. The first interview was short, lasting about 10 minutes. The following interview which was taken place with the GM who would be in charge of the hiring was longer, at about 20 min.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite food to cook and why?   View Answer
Negotiation is possible. They will most likely tell you they will start you out at 8. If you have any previous cooking experience decline and shoot for 9. Or if they tell you 9 based on your moderate to high level of experience, decline and shoot for 10 ect.

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in January 2008.

Be prepared to show them your skills and that you don't drop things.

Interview Questions
    None I took minimum wage.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in July 2012.

Turned up for an interview just before the place opened. Offered a drink from a member of staff. Had a chat with a member of staff (informal) before speaking to the manager. Manager came out and introduced himself. Seemed like a nice, light-hearted and relaxed guy so it was easy for me to relax too. Had a chat about previous employment and what-not. Nothing hard really. Lead me out.

Interview Questions
    • What gets on your nerves? What niggles you?   View Answer
    Shifted me for an OJE (On the Job Experience) shift the next day and advised me to wear suitable clothing. But not necessarily and offer. More of a test-run