T.G.I. Friday's

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online late at night. Received a call the following morning in which an interview was scheduled a few days in advance. The first interview was short, lasting about 10 minutes. The following interview which was taken place with the GM who would be in charge of the hiring was longer, at about 20 min.

Interview Question – What is your favorite food to cook and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is possible. They will most likely tell you they will start you out at 8. If you have any previous cooking experience decline and shoot for 9. Or if they tell you 9 based on your moderate to high level of experience, decline and shoot for 10 ect.

Very Easy Interview

Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in January 2008.

Interview Details – Be prepared to show them your skills and that you don't drop things.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None I took minimum wage.

Gateshead, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in July 2012.

Interview Details – Turned up for an interview just before the place opened. Offered a drink from a member of staff. Had a chat with a member of staff (informal) before speaking to the manager. Manager came out and introduced himself. Seemed like a nice, light-hearted and relaxed guy so it was easy for me to relax too. Had a chat about previous employment and what-not. Nothing hard really. Lead me out.

Interview Question – What gets on your nerves? What niggles you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Shifted me for an OJE (On the Job Experience) shift the next day and advised me to wear suitable clothing. But not necessarily and offer. More of a test-run

Interviews for Top Jobs at T.G.I. Friday's

Worked for T.G.I. Friday's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T.G.I. Friday's Line Cook interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by T.G.I. Friday's employees and interview candidates.