T.G.I. Friday's Service Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

I interviewed with the DO and the GM at their training store. They mostly just asked me about my previous experience and work ethic. Honestly, the DO was very distracted by the conducting the interview in the store. They were prepping for lunch and he was very busy watching what they were doing. He seemed more interested in them than in me. It boiled down to a get-to-know-you chat.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if two guys got in each other's faces at the bar and a fight was about to start?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Service Manager Interview

Interview

Simple enough, I moved up the ranks over the years, never had a real interview, just a series of chats. A much more natural manner of interview.

Interview Questions

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

A multi-stage interview process with a screening over the phone, followed by three interviews. Met with three different people over the course of the interview process. Was what you would typically expect at an interview for a restaurant manager.