T.G.I. Friday's Waiter Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Waiter Interview

Walked in, handed resume, asked if they were hiring... Was called back and set up for interview two days later

No negotiation phase

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in May 2011.

I walked in to ask if the location was hiring, and after confirmation I applied online. I was called back the same day, and soon after I went in for an interview. The first interview went well, and everyone I had talked to up to that point was very accomodating and friendly. I passed that one, and was set up for a second interview with the GM. He, on the other hand, was not much of a people person- I felt very uncomfortable talking with him, as he asked of me several questions I found difficult to answer (e.g. Discuss an instance in which you were involved in a conflict with a fellow employee and how you resolved it.)

If you want to give TGIF a shot, then I'd say go for it! When you are being interviewed, smile a lot and keep an upbeat attitude- your actions are more reflective of you than your words.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss an instance in which you were involved in a conflict with a fellow employee and how you resolved it.   View Answer

Waiter Interview

They ended up not even doing a hiring process and asked if I would do a test run with a guy who was training as a manager to do interviews. Nice guys but kind of a messed up thing to do to a college kid looking for work.

Waiter Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in June 2009.

standard interview