T.G.I. Friday's Waiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.0

Waiter Interview

Interview

Walked in, handed resume, asked if they were hiring... Was called back and set up for interview two days later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Richmond, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

I walked in to ask if the location was hiring, and after confirmation I applied online. I was called back the same day, and soon after I went in for an interview. The first interview went well, and everyone I had talked to up to that point was very accomodating and friendly. I passed that one, and was set up for a second interview with the GM. He, on the other hand, was not much of a people person- I felt very uncomfortable talking with him, as he asked of me several questions I found difficult to answer (e.g. Discuss an instance in which you were involved in a conflict with a fellow employee and how you resolved it.) If you want to give TGIF a shot, then I'd say go for it! When you are being interviewed, smile a lot and keep an upbeat attitude- your actions are more reflective of you than your words.

Interview Questions

• Discuss an instance in which you were involved in a conflict with a fellow employee and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Group interview with others, presenting and completing tasks that tested personality and commumjcation skills, finally all those who were successful would be invited back for final one to one interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• What interests you? Describe yourself in a few words?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Interview

They ended up not even doing a hiring process and asked if I would do a test run with a guy who was training as a manager to do interviews. Nice guys but kind of a messed up thing to do to a college kid looking for work.

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in June 2009.

Interview

standard interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation because it is always 2.13 an hour