T.MAC

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at T.MAC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T.MAC.

I applied for this job through the company's website and was then contacted a few days later about an interview. I sat and waited for over an hour and a half to actually be interviewed by the manager. The interview was short and the questions were straight forward and simple. It was very apparent that they were desperate for help. I was immediately hired after waiting for another 20 minutes following the interview. All of the questions were about my previous experience and how I work with people.

No negotiation

Waitress/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T.MAC in June 2014.

Upon finishing my application, the manager there asked me in for an official interview at around 2:30pm the next day. I met with a different manager who somehow couldn't find my application that I just did yesterday, and then when the official interview started he automatically didn't like me that much even before I got to say anything. Then the first manager called me in two days later. When I got there I was told they weren't expecting me for an interview, the manager that called me in "transferred" but they decided to do one anyway, asking the same exact questions... and then I was told they already hired two people and basically there's nothing I can do about it but leave. Very unprofessional and waste of my time!

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T.MAC in September 2013.

3 Separate meetings with managers. Straight forward and short. Just asked about previous work experience. All three interviews were pretty much the same. The interview with the GM was a little longer and was asked a few more questions.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T.MAC.

Schedule an interview during their official Interview Day before the summer starts. If you can't make the interview day, you're risking not getting a job, simply because the regional and district manager (who are interviewing you) are busy and may not be able to accomodate your schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at T.MAC.

I filled out an application and submitted it during a lull in activity (as most restaurants request). The manager on duty spoke with me for a few minutes about what they looked for in servers. Within a couple days, the hiring manager called me with a hiring offer. I went in to speak to her, accepted the offer, and began training two weeks later. The most difficult part of the process is memorizing the menu, which occurs after training.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were standard for restaurant work, mainly encompassing teamwork skills and multitasking abilities.   Answer Question
    There's no negotiation. Pay is $2.13 an hour plus tips, unless promoted to lead server.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T.MAC in April 2009.

In 2005, I visited the store to fill out an application. I asked to speak to the manager so that I could personally hand my application to. When speaking to manager, I asked if I could set up an interview as a server in which I was successful at. During the interview, I exhibited high confidence about the position and how I could be an asset to the store because of my serving experience.

Interview Questions
    • To be honest, I really don't remember any difficult questions. I probably shouldn't say this but I was flirting with the manager.   Answer Question
    He asked if when I could start to work.

Server Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at T.MAC in August 2009.

After completing the application (1 page back and front) I had two 1 on 1 interviews with the managers. The didn't ask many questions or require background check or drug test. You cannot start until you acquire a liquor license ($25) from your city. Dress: look clean, polo and khakis will do.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a guest is unhappy?   View Answer