T-Mobile Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

1.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

So far a really positive experience with the hiring process and quality of employees. Hopefully I hear something soon. The recruiter even followed up to see how the interview with the hiring manager went.

Interview Questions

• why would you think you should be selected for the role we are hiring for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen, mainly looking for enthusiasm and motivational fit, as well as description fit based on prior experiences. Laid back interview for first interview, situation questions looking for STAR answers. Read about their values, it helps the interview.

Interview Questions

• I roll played a difficult situation they were facing. They wanted to see how I would react when dealing with a difficult person, but desired to maintain a good relationship. This was very specific to role of Account Manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, once they decided they did not have another option and were willing to come up an extra 10%.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

I already was a contractor at Marketsource for Tmobile as an Account Manager. TMobile planed to take over the title and add one more employee to the team due to growth of territories and business. In the interview, the interviewer knew what type of worker I was, how hard I worked and what skills I had has an Account Manager for T-Mobile. The interviewer was my District Manager during my contract period and reassured me that I was most definitely going to be a part of the T-Mobile Account Management team.

Long story short, the position was given to a friend that was a friend of another employee who was willing to do favors. So, my advice to candidates is always prepare for the worse and keep looking even though you are told you have position, keep looking.