T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details – Phone screen, mainly looking for enthusiasm and motivational fit, as well as description fit based on prior experiences. Laid back interview for first interview, situation questions looking for STAR answers. Read about their values, it helps the interview.

Interview Question – I roll played a difficult situation they were facing. They wanted to see how I would react when dealing with a difficult person, but desired to maintain a good relationship. This was very specific to role of Account Manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, once they decided they did not have another option and were willing to come up an extra 10%.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2011.

Interview Details – I already was a contractor at Marketsource for Tmobile as an Account Manager. TMobile planed to take over the title and add one more employee to the team due to growth of territories and business. In the interview, the interviewer knew what type of worker I was, how hard I worked and what skills I had has an Account Manager for T-Mobile. The interviewer was my District Manager during my contract period and reassured me that I was most definitely going to be a part of the T-Mobile Account Management team.

Long story short, the position was given to a friend that was a friend of another employee who was willing to do favors. So, my advice to candidates is always prepare for the worse and keep looking even though you are told you have position, keep looking.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.