T-Mobile

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in July 2011.

First I had a phone interview with four managers and two senior analysts from the department. The next week I had another phone interview with the same managers and two different senior analysts. I was made an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions
  • How would you instruct someone to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

I was submitted for an Analyst role that very well matched my profile by an internal referral and the Hiring Manager wanted to conduct the interview. I was contacted by a Recruiter who wanted to conduct a half hour telephonic interview. I responded immediately giving my availability but didn't hear back from her until the day before I had given my availability. I wasn't sure when the interview will actually take place as I didn't get a confirmation for almost until 5 days and after continuous follow-up over email and phone. Phew- Finally I had a date & time for an interview. The interview went pretty well with standard set of HR questions like why do you want to work for T-Mobile, why the role suits you etc. You can never go wrong in those answers!
    At the end, I was told that my case will be discussed with the Hiring Manager as I needed a Visa transfer and she will get back to me the next day. Once again, I didn't get any response from her. After following up repeatedly for the next few days, the recruiter gets back to me with the response that I had less experience than other candidates for this role. There was nothing mentioned about the visa scenario that she was supposed to give.

I was bummed to hear this! The Hiring Manager initiated this process and wanted to have an interview with me whom in my opinion gets to decide my relevant experience. Why does HR decide?

The process is very much flawed, slow, unprofessional and confusing for the candidates!

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

applied online and got a phone interview couple of days later