T-Mobile

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Support Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

first you'll have a preliminary phone interview with a recruiter, and if they are pleased, the next level of interviews will be conducted by a local hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Give one or two examples of projects you have worked on in which you felt you were able to foster innovation and think outside the box to come up with a solution   Answer Question

Small Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person – interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2012.

My initial communication was with another employee. I then had a phone interview as well as 2 face to face interviews. The first was with my direct supervisor, the second was with both he and his supervisor. Though that can feel intimidating, they made me feel at ease. They were very friendly and kind.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked hard on a sale that you were not able to close? If so, how did you deal with the rejection?   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was relatively smooth for me, simply because I was honest from the beginning that I had already researched the company on Glassdoor.com.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile in June 2011.

I already was a contractor at Marketsource for Tmobile as an Account Manager. TMobile planed to take over the title and add one more employee to the team due to growth of territories and business. In the interview, the interviewer knew what type of worker I was, how hard I worked and what skills I had has an Account Manager for T-Mobile. The interviewer was my District Manager during my contract period and reassured me that I was most definitely going to be a part of the T-Mobile Account Management team.

Long story short, the position was given to a friend that was a friend of another employee who was willing to do favors. So, my advice to candidates is always prepare for the worse and keep looking even though you are told you have position, keep looking.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

Use behavioral interview techniques. Always used words like not "I" not "we" when answering.

Production Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in July 2009.

1. Call from a technical person :
      - Review my areas of expertise and pass jobs responsibility
    2. Call from the manager
       - Detail information on technical expertise.
    3. Interview with the group that I was going to work with:
      - Questions about my interaction with difficult people, my opinion on work 24x7 and my technical expertise.
     - Technical test no time limit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the process to identify incollect and outcollects   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2009.

The process is initiated by HR, and a non technical interview is first set up with the recruiter. He/she reviews your resume with you and if you meet the criteria, the next step is a technical interview with the engineers in the market that you are interviewing for. Usually the first technical interview is over the phone, and only if they really want to consider you, you are called for the next round of in-person interview. The in-person round consists of a technical interview with the engineers/SMEs, followed by an interpersonal interview with the hiring market manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in May 2008.

TMO typically use online tool to seek new talent (T-mobile Jobs, 2002-2012) . However, TMO strongly believes in promoting talent through internal organizations. TMO’s hiring managers strive to hire the right people into the right jobs on their unit. They use best practices such as planned and structured approaches when interviewing, asking appropriate questions to accumulate the data that allow them to objectively compare candidates and make the best choices. They look beyond the urgency of filling a position to find the employee who offers a fresh perspective and another dimension to the team—adding a diversity of ideas, approaches, and backgrounds