T-Mobile Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The whole process started with contact from a recruiter, I was then brought in for an interview after I got brief interview questions from the recruiter. I was about a 2 week process all together. Recruiter was very nice and helpful. Called to follow up and see how the interview went. The interview was a bit harder than I had expected. A lot of questions that I was not prepared for.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to be successful day in and day out.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very thorough: Questions on - project management and governance process, financials (budgets, forecasts, and actuals), how you manage issues and risks. Discussed ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, and supporting different time zones (nearshore/offshore).

Interview Questions

• What would you do in your first 30 days on the project?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First you have to beat the assessment test online that takes about an hour. Then you have to take some personality tests that are pretty good at finding out if you are lying about yourself. You may interview with the store manager first and then someone higher up like a district manager, or like me, you will interview with the store manager and district manager altogether.

Interview Questions

• It was a 20-30 minute interview. Questions like,"Tell me about yourself", "Describe a time when you handled a situation.", "What would you do in this situation?","Would you choose a salary based job or a commission based job?", "Why choose a career with T-mobile?", 'What do you want out of this?"   Answer Question

Analyst III Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

it takes them awhile before they make a decision but it's not a difficult process. Just make sure you know what the job duties are for the position you are applying for and answer with confidence.

RSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and took the extremely long questionnaires. I got a call back probably about two weeks later for an interview with the store manager. we had the interview in the back office/break room. Got asked many questions about me and my family hobbies etc.. then how I heard about the job. Then the manager told me a lot about the pay/benefits/scheduling and asked me if I had any questions and answered everything I could think of. I also had a secondary interview In the store with the store manager and the district manager on the phone. He asked a lot of the same questions and we negotiated my hourly pay and finalized everything.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you in your life and job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Normal interview questions read from a prompt. Asked about 5 questions from the prompt they had. Basic STAR Style questions. Second interview was a phone interview with a manager from a different store. Call lasted 2 minutes.

Applications Support Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

first you'll have a preliminary phone interview with a recruiter, and if they are pleased, the next level of interviews will be conducted by a local hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Give one or two examples of projects you have worked on in which you felt you were able to foster innovation and think outside the box to come up with a solution   Answer Question

Small Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

My initial communication was with another employee. I then had a phone interview as well as 2 face to face interviews. The first was with my direct supervisor, the second was with both he and his supervisor. Though that can feel intimidating, they made me feel at ease. They were very friendly and kind.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked hard on a sale that you were not able to close? If so, how did you deal with the rejection?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was relatively smooth for me, simply because I was honest from the beginning that I had already researched the company on Glassdoor.com.

Field Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

There were 6 interviews although some were only phone screens. Traveled to FL and NY for the face to face discussions. Most were pretty straight forward but there was a curve ball here or there.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

I already was a contractor at Marketsource for Tmobile as an Account Manager. TMobile planed to take over the title and add one more employee to the team due to growth of territories and business. In the interview, the interviewer knew what type of worker I was, how hard I worked and what skills I had has an Account Manager for T-Mobile. The interviewer was my District Manager during my contract period and reassured me that I was most definitely going to be a part of the T-Mobile Account Management team. Long story short, the position was given to a friend that was a friend of another employee who was willing to do favors. So, my advice to candidates is always prepare for the worse and keep looking even though you are told you have position, keep looking.