T-Mobile Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA

Updated Jun 27, 2015

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

One round of phone screen and one round of interview with 4-5 people. I was a bit ticked off because, the first phone screen was postponed twice for apparently no good reason. The on site interview was a bit disorganized. People were working while interviewing at the same time & talking to each other about work. A bit disrespectful I thought.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by phone interview with hiring manager and in-person interview with hiring manager and one peer. Recruiter was open and honest about the process and happy to help with questions. Parking pass and comprehensive directions were provided. Unfortunately the let-down process was not so streamlined - I had to wait several days longer than I had been told to get my let-down notice.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with the HR recruiter. Second interview was with another person in the same role, and third was with the hiring managers. All the interviews happened within a week. The HR recruiter and coordinator were very knowledgeable and organized and did a good job coordinating everything. The process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• The HR recruiter on the phone asked the typical questions to determine your qualification. The first in-person interview was more of the person giving me a chance to ask questions. The interviews with the hiring managers was more of them telling me their expectations, and me confirming that I am willing and able to do those tasks in the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate.

Group Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with recruiter
    2 phone screen with sr mgr
    3 in person interview with 4 people mIncluding Director, architect, peer & sr project mgr

the architect was excellent in walking through the info he wanted. A number of people were new. They seemed to be overly busy and scrambling. No one was on time, the T-Mobile employees were all late. Had many more important meetings so left the interview early. Left me sitting in a conference room for 30 minutes by myself with no water or expectations. Very poor impression.

Interview Questions

• What backend systems support the business and how are they connected
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weakness?

Answer Question

Content Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The two interviewers were completely organized, professional, and friendly. They started by intentionally making me feel at ease, then asked relevant questions, listened carefully, and took notes. They left time for me to ask my own questions, took them seriously, and answered them thoughtfully. The interview took just over an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly situational questions, e.g., "Tell me about a time when you..."   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

T-Mobile employee referred me to the hiring manager. I had one HR phone interview, then 1 phone interview with Director. Was invited in for 3 hour interview session. First hour - 4 employees. Second hour - 3 employees (two via conference call), 3rd - hiring director and additional employee

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral and went into detail about my systems background.   1 Answer

Merchandise Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted within 2 weeks of application. Phone interview with Sr. Recruit HR manager. Office interviewed the week after. Met with 4 sr. managers who all were very easy to talk to. HR was very responsive. Although I was liked and well qualified, I was not offered the position, and also realized they changed the job requirements.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I had this interview through a recruiter. Recruiter was able to get me an interview in two days. Hiring manager called me. The first question was from my resume, what did this application do? I was able to explain. What tools were you using there? I explained about Defect management tool, Pivotal, Rally and QC...he was impressed and said that they are also using Rally and QC. Overall it was more of a conversation than interview. I think it went well except one or two things. He asked me about different headers in HTML and function of F12 key which I was not sure about.... took a while and answered F12 is used to open developer's tool. After 4 days, I heard back from my recruiter that they want to call me for in person interview next week but next day my recruiter called me again and said that unfortunately they are not moving forward with me anymore!

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Process started with application submission through their website. Called within a week for phone screen with sr recruiter. About half an hour on the phone going over my qualifications. Scheduled for phone screen with Hiring Manager. Again, about half an hour.

That went well so interviewed 3 members of the team including hiring manager back to back, not panel style. I thought the interview went well and there were few, if any, typical interview type questions, felt more like a conversation. I have a hunch they have their mind made up after the phone screen+resume and the in person interview is just a chance to see if you fit in.

Was called back about a week later and told that some with more experience was selected. Overall, however, a positive experience. They were extremely organized and professional throughout the process. I would not hesitate to apply again.

Interview Questions

• How would you integrate the service hardware and decisioning hardware?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Secured interview, met with hiring manager, then with team and CXO. isolated in conference room and managers cycle in and out. Final interview was with senior managers at VP and CXO level in their respective offices. Both were myopic, arrogant, rude. The CXO put me on hold while he answered phone calls for first 10min of interview then he appeared to have a very closed mind about listening to any point of view that did not support his position. He was all theory and no substance. The marketing VP had no creativity. His strategy consisted of lowering prices to grow, but he had no insight into his cost structure or margin- nor did he even seem to care. He displayed no creativity and basically wrote off any idea of differentiated services. He openly denigrated his VAS colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Was not a question it was a statement "we only hire from xyz company"   1 Answer
    • It was a statement " focused on lowering costs to drive organic growth, we cannot do VAS"   1 Answer