T-Mobile Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA

3.1

60 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

MBA Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

6 round of telephonic/face to face interviews with director/VP level people. Questions ranging from case question to real problems at hand. The interviewers were very relaxed and kept asking questions for 30-40 minutes non-stop. Know your resume and past experience really well.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of strategies will you use to hold back customers who are not that happy?   Answer Question
    I got an additional 3K bonus to relocate during the summer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in February 2012.

Sent an application with my resume in response to a listing for a system engineering internship online. Later received an initial phone screen that asked some behavioral questions as well as my opinion of the (then) recent news on the at&t/T-Mobile merger. The interviewer seemed to respond positively to my answers and thanked me for my time but a couple of weeks later I called back and learned that a better fit had been found.

Interview Questions
    • What is your opinion on the recent news of the at&t/T-Mobile merger?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2012.

Very quick process, and waiting time was minimal which is great when going thru the process.
    Recruiter reached out initially, then Dept Mgr, then future peer group conducted final interview, decision made
    Decided on start date, which was flexible, and signed offer letter

Interview Questions
    • Some of the peer interviewers were not experienced in interviewing and struggled when asking some questions which made it difficult to follow.   Answer Question
    offer came in and I asked recruiter to go back and request more based on my experience and tenure at the level I was being considered for. Recruiter came back with approval.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in November 2011.

The recruiter worked with me to find the right fit while I targeted jobs that were interesting. We found a team that was interested in me and we set up the interview. I went in person to meet with 3 team members, though only 2 were available that day. Since I was also interviewing elsewhere I let the recruiter know that and they wanted to make an offer so had me stall my other process. In the end the offer was made over the phone.

Interview Questions

Weighing both offers against each other I made the best choice for me based on where I was at that point in my life. I would have enjoyed working there but the offer I took allowed me a bit more flexibility for work/life balance.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in November 2011.

The initial e-mail and phone interaction was good, but the face-to-face interview was odd and disappointing. The recruiter raced through a list of questions and it became obvious that she or her recruiting company were expected to interview x candidates per day. With all that I was still informed I would be on a short list and they would call me the following week. Never happened. Much ado about nothing.

Interview Questions
    • Are you available 24/7 and willing to do anything to help the team succeed?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in July 2011.

First I had a phone interview with four managers and two senior analysts from the department. The next week I had another phone interview with the same managers and two different senior analysts. I was made an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions
    • How would you instruct someone to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich?   Answer Question

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in May 2011.

My onboarding happened during the time just after the proposed AT&T acquisition was announced. The company was losing people left and right, and I walked into a good situation. (In the end it worked out well because the deal fell through.)

I was referred by a close friend and sped through the process because the manager was losing someone and was a bit desparate. I had one phone screening, one face-to-face group interview, then got an offer. It went very quickly, but was a somewhat unusual circumstance.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe a strength and a weakness?" (It was that kind of interview.)   Answer Question
    The offer was well above my previous salary. I asked for a bonus as well, got denied, took the offer anyway.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile in May 2011.

I had a phone screen with Human Resources and the hiring manager. These interviews focused on my employment history, skill set and general human resources/personality questions, These interviews were positive and pretty thorough. The in person interview was with the hiring manager and her team of 4.

Interview Questions
    • discuss a past job experience that parallels the skills required for this position.   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in April 2011.

Received e-mail about 3 weeks after I applied on-line. E-mail had hyperlink to a site to pick schedule time. The call was right on time, and lasted for about 20 minutes. The person calling was not the hiring manager, just someone from HR that wrote down my answers for someone else to read.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project that was your best accomplishment and why.   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your last company.   Answer Question
    • What is the minimum amount you would you accept if this position were offered to you.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile in April 2011.

I had a phone screen and then 6 1:1 interviews 2 weeks later. The interviews were back-to-back and I thought they went very well. I stumbled on one question: If you worked for a TV manufacturer and had to build a better remote control, how would you proceed? I forgot to mention that I would seek input from users/customers.

Interview Questions
    • If you worked for a TV manufacturer and had to build a better remote control, how would you proceed?   Answer Question
    • What is one of your favorite possessions and why? What would you change about it if you could?   Answer Question