T-Mobile Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA

Updated Aug 21, 2015

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

The initial contact was a phone interview with the recruiter, then the hiring manager. After that, I was brought in to the offices to meet with the hiring manager's boss who happened to be the VP of Product Development. The process went according to my expectations and did not get weird with obtuse questions or tests. I was eager to get on board and ultimately was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach an analysis of a new product and/or vendor?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight-forward. I happened to be fishing in my boat on the Columbia River with my father and brother, a total hoot to conduct an acceptance.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an hour and a half phone interview after telling the Recruiting Manager that I had laryngitis and a fever. She said she wouldn't take much time and plowed through her list of questions ignoring the fact that I was whispering during the call. This should have been my first clue about her management style.

Interview Questions

• Do you have childcare set up? How many children do you have?   3 Answers

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and one week later I received an email with information regarding time and date of my first phone interview. My first interview was held by a HR person who went through my resume and presented some behavioral questions. After my first interview, the HR person informed that my second interview would be handled by the hiring manager if I was selected. A couple of days later I received an email confirming my second phone interview with the hiring manager. Again I was asked behavioral questions and also more technical questions related to my resume and experience. At the end of my interview I was informed that in a couple of weeks I could be contacted for a third interview at T-Mobile Bellevue, WA. It has passed just a week and I am still waiting for. If not contacted at the end of the second week I will reach the HR person and ask for the status of my application. Both interviews over the phone were very pleasant and the HR and hiring manager were nice.

Interview Questions

• All questions were reasonable and strictly related to the work environment and job duties.   Answer Question

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Phone interview with the HR followed by a couple of face to face interviews to meet the hiring manager and the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly revolved around project management and how to handle difficult situations   Answer Question

Good

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with several people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview for this role at T-Mobile, the first being with the recruiter who was nice but I think there was an opportunity for her to be more genuine. Her details of the role for me was very different from when I actually met the hiring manager. When I met the following two days with the hiring manager I thought he was rude and arrogant. Quite a strong opinion but it seem he was preoccupied with other work and trying to multi-task while trying to interview me the entire 45 minutes with him. It wasn't because there was no interest on his part, but rather a lack of focus and respect which tells you a lot about the type of manager he is. I eventually spoke with about eight people at T-Mobile. Seven of the eight were intelligent, thoughtful, and great to talk with. I didn't get the job and never got a call back.

Marketing Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

I passed my resume to a T-Mobile employee at the career fair of a conference. Didn't hear back from him after two weeks so I sent a follow up email. He didn't ever reply back but in a few days someone from HR contacted me to schedule an interview. I talked with three people on the phone for 40-45 minutes. We went over my resume briefly. Afterwards, they had a case study question which took up the rest of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Say T-Mobile wants to give a $10 rebate to new subscribers. How would you evaluate this rebate's effectiveness?   Answer Question

Director of Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

1/2 day. panel and one-on-one. Pretty straight forward, they like to ask questions like, "tell me about a time you had to..." "tell me about a time when x didn't work out the way you planned"

Interview Questions

• Some people will try to pick apart your answers and push you a bit and try to get you to be defensive   Answer Question

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to schedule phone screening then invited for a series of interviews with hiring manager and various members of the team. Interviewed by hiring manager and 2 peers but never actually met the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• I was given a hypothetical case study and asked to answer it the best I could. They are looking for analytical reasoning skills to see how you approach problems rather than looking for a specific answer to the questions.   Answer Question

Senior Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Met with 5 people individually. Questions probed thought process, problem solving, creativity, values

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. They came in on the high end and were not trying to low-ball me.