Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (145)
- Customer Service Representative (75)
- Retail Sales Representative (57)
- Retail Store Manager (20)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Technical Support Specialist (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (13)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (12)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Business Development Manager (8)
- Store Operations Associate (8)
- Director (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Senior Manager (6)
- Retail Sales Leader (5)
- RSA (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Coach (4)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in February 2015.
Standard - Although the interview was not for the job description that was posted by quite a few agencies. The job was for a CM but was inteviewed for the supervisory position over all the CM's. All considering I think it was a pretty laid back and smooth interview. At this point just waiting to hear back.
- Tell about yourself 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in August 2014.
I was contacted by recruiter who asked me a basic questions and gave me details on the job. Then was setup for a phone screen by an FTE. It was very easy and basic questions about Microsoft Technologies and how I used them. Not a very in depth detailed technical screen like I though. I think it was because they were in a hurry to fill the seat and I had very good Powershell experience at Microsoft. I didn't even get interviewed by my the hiring manager. It was just one coworker which was very surprising.
- what is DNS?
What is DHCP?
What is Active Directory?
What kind of powershell scripts have you wrote?
What capacity have you used SCCM? Answer Question
- what is DNS?
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA).
Phone Interview with Manager and Recruiter
- There were no unexpected questions Answer Question
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in July 2012.
A consultant called me for this job opportunity ,and i think resume was processed only when rates/salary was decided since beginning (i think that was one of the criterion for screening) , it took more then 25 days for T mobile people to respond on resume and calling me on phone.
Phone interview was very conceptual with lots of emphasis on what you have done on past projects.
Strengths and weakness questions/describe concepts with examples etc etc.
People on phone were very friendly and created right atmosphere for eliciting proper response.they let you speak and stress was on understanding you as much as possible.It was 30 mins long.
Next day only i got call for face to face interview where atmosphere was more of a panel interview -i met the whole team and they asked couple of questions and talked about what they do.
It was interaction oriented in making you understand team/work.
It was good and friendly and esp the manager made sure that she observes and treat the person right .
Good experience-just good reading of you own resume and past experience will get you through.
- Behavioural modelling. Answer Question
It was through a consultant -so no negotiation happened.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review