Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (121)
- Customer Service Representative (70)
- Retail Sales Representative (56)
- Retail Store Manager (20)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (11)
- Technical Support Specialist (11)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Sales (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Director (7)
- Business Development Manager (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (6)
- Senior Manager (5)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Coach (4)
- RSA (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Store Operations Associate (3)
- Small Business Account Representative (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Retail Sales Leader (3)
- Application Details
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at T-Mobile.Interview Details
Phone Interview with Manager and RecruiterInterview Questions
Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
- There were no unexpected questions Answer Question
3 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2012.Interview Details
A consultant called me for this job opportunity ,and i think resume was processed only when rates/salary was decided since beginning (i think that was one of the criterion for screening) , it took more then 25 days for T mobile people to respond on resume and calling me on phone.
Phone interview was very conceptual with lots of emphasis on what you have done on past projects.
Strengths and weakness questions/describe concepts with examples etc etc.
People on phone were very friendly and created right atmosphere for eliciting proper response.they let you speak and stress was on understanding you as much as possible.It was 30 mins long.
Next day only i got call for face to face interview where atmosphere was more of a panel interview -i met the whole team and they asked couple of questions and talked about what they do.
It was interaction oriented in making you understand team/work.
It was good and friendly and esp the manager made sure that she observes and treat the person right .
Good experience-just good reading of you own resume and past experience will get you through.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsIt was through a consultant -so no negotiation happened.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Behavioural modelling. Answer Question