T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty much standard. Questions were asked such as what was your worst interaction with a customer and how did you overcome it. What are some of your best qualities/ and worst. Why do you think you are good at retail sales.

Interview Question – whats your weakness.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2010.

Interview Details – i applied online and went into a store to inquire. Met with the manager the next day and got hired 6 months later. The interview seems easy its all about the consistency in your answers both online and in store . Be open and honest and just yourself . At the end of the say its a retail job so before your allowed to sell.a.companies products/services u must sell yourself.

Interview Question – How do you react when you perform above standard and are not recoginized/compensated for your hard work contributions?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable. The only way to get hired at a higher rate is to apply for a better position and get purred one of less value/skill

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the store manager and lead rep. They asked my a series of questions to try and qualify me in the retail world. They were particulary interested in my past job at Sprint and wanted to know too much in detail that would normally not concern another job. I though as if I were being hired for Sprint again.

Interview Question – When was a time when you exceeded your sales goals and how did you exceed them?   View Answer

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!