T-Mobile Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

The interview process was pretty much standard. Questions were asked such as what was your worst interaction with a customer and how did you overcome it. What are some of your best qualities/ and worst. Why do you think you are good at retail sales.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2010.

i applied online and went into a store to inquire. Met with the manager the next day and got hired 6 months later. The interview seems easy its all about the consistency in your answers both online and in store . Be open and honest and just yourself . At the end of the say its a retail job so before your allowed to sell.a.companies products/services u must sell yourself.

Interview Questions
    • How do you react when you perform above standard and are not recoginized/compensated for your hard work contributions?   View Answer
    Non-negotiable. The only way to get hired at a higher rate is to apply for a better position and get purred one of less value/skill

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2010.

I was interviewed by the store manager and lead rep. They asked my a series of questions to try and qualify me in the retail world. They were particulary interested in my past job at Sprint and wanted to know too much in detail that would normally not concern another job. I though as if I were being hired for Sprint again.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you exceeded your sales goals and how did you exceed them?   View Answer

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!