T-Mobile Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.2

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

The complete interview and hiring process took about 2 weeks start to end. It was an average interview. My interview involved my background in sales and how I contributed to my former company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where I went above and beyond to help my customer and demonstrate my company's brand.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty much standard. Questions were asked such as what was your worst interaction with a customer and how did you overcome it. What are some of your best qualities/ and worst. Why do you think you are good at retail sales.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

i applied online and went into a store to inquire. Met with the manager the next day and got hired 6 months later. The interview seems easy its all about the consistency in your answers both online and in store . Be open and honest and just yourself . At the end of the say its a retail job so before your allowed to sell.a.companies products/services u must sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• How do you react when you perform above standard and are not recoginized/compensated for your hard work contributions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. The only way to get hired at a higher rate is to apply for a better position and get purred one of less value/skill

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the store manager and lead rep. They asked my a series of questions to try and qualify me in the retail world. They were particulary interested in my past job at Sprint and wanted to know too much in detail that would normally not concern another job. I though as if I were being hired for Sprint again.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you exceeded your sales goals and how did you exceed them?   1 Answer