Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (145)
- Customer Service Representative (75)
- Retail Sales Representative (57)
- Retail Store Manager (20)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Technical Support Specialist (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (13)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (12)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Business Development Manager (8)
- Store Operations Associate (8)
- Director (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Senior Manager (6)
- Retail Sales Leader (5)
- RSA (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Coach (4)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2014.
The complete interview and hiring process took about 2 weeks start to end. It was an average interview. My interview involved my background in sales and how I contributed to my former company.
- Describe a time where I went above and beyond to help my customer and demonstrate my company's brand. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2012.
The interview process was pretty much standard. Questions were asked such as what was your worst interaction with a customer and how did you overcome it. What are some of your best qualities/ and worst. Why do you think you are good at retail sales.
- whats your weakness. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2010.
i applied online and went into a store to inquire. Met with the manager the next day and got hired 6 months later. The interview seems easy its all about the consistency in your answers both online and in store . Be open and honest and just yourself . At the end of the say its a retail job so before your allowed to sell.a.companies products/services u must sell yourself.
- How do you react when you perform above standard and are not recoginized/compensated for your hard work contributions? 1 Answer
Non-negotiable. The only way to get hired at a higher rate is to apply for a better position and get purred one of less value/skill
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at T-Mobile (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2010.
I was interviewed by the store manager and lead rep. They asked my a series of questions to try and qualify me in the retail world. They were particulary interested in my past job at Sprint and wanted to know too much in detail that would normally not concern another job. I though as if I were being hired for Sprint again.
- When was a time when you exceeded your sales goals and how did you exceed them? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review