Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (172)
- Customer Service Representative (87)
- Retail Sales Representative (60)
- Retail Store Manager (22)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (18)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Technical Support Specialist (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (13)
- Retail Associate Manager (12)
- Store Operations Associate (10)
- Business Development Manager (9)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Director (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Senior Manager (6)
- RSA (6)
- Retail Sales Leader (6)
- Senior Engineer (5)
- Coach (5)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Customer Service Representative I (3)
- Program Manager (3)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in July 2012.
A consultant called me for this job opportunity ,and i think resume was processed only when rates/salary was decided since beginning (i think that was one of the criterion for screening) , it took more then 25 days for T mobile people to respond on resume and calling me on phone. Phone interview was very conceptual with lots of emphasis on what you have done on past projects. Strengths and weakness questions/describe concepts with examples etc etc. People on phone were very friendly and created right atmosphere for eliciting proper response.they let you speak and stress was on understanding you as much as possible.It was 30 mins long. Next day only i got call for face to face interview where atmosphere was more of a panel interview -i met the whole team and they asked couple of questions and talked about what they do. It was interaction oriented in making you understand team/work. It was good and friendly and esp the manager made sure that she observes and treat the person right . Good experience-just good reading of you own resume and past experience will get you through.
- Behavioural modelling. Answer Question
It was through a consultant -so no negotiation happened.
Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2011.
Applied online and was sent a mail requesting for an interview about a week later. Interview went fine. Was asked specific to my background. On current job and responsibilities. Was told will be informed if need to come for a f2f interview if selected. Was informed after 8 weeks that I was not selected.
- Current roles and day to day activities. Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2008.
Standard multiple interview process. Recruiter, hiring manager, interview with cross functional teams, director.
- Didn't encounter any particularly difficult questions if you are prepared Answer Question
Standard offer, not much negotiation.