T-Mobile Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

A consultant called me for this job opportunity ,and i think resume was processed only when rates/salary was decided since beginning (i think that was one of the criterion for screening) , it took more then 25 days for T mobile people to respond on resume and calling me on phone. Phone interview was very conceptual with lots of emphasis on what you have done on past projects. Strengths and weakness questions/describe concepts with examples etc etc. People on phone were very friendly and created right atmosphere for eliciting proper response.they let you speak and stress was on understanding you as much as possible.It was 30 mins long. Next day only i got call for face to face interview where atmosphere was more of a panel interview -i met the whole team and they asked couple of questions and talked about what they do. It was interaction oriented in making you understand team/work. It was good and friendly and esp the manager made sure that she observes and treat the person right . Good experience-just good reading of you own resume and past experience will get you through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was through a consultant -so no negotiation happened.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was sent a mail requesting for an interview about a week later. Interview went fine. Was asked specific to my background. On current job and responsibilities. Was told will be informed if need to come for a f2f interview if selected. Was informed after 8 weeks that I was not selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

Standard multiple interview process. Recruiter, hiring manager, interview with cross functional teams, director.

Interview Questions

• Didn't encounter any particularly difficult questions if you are prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation

Standard offer, not much negotiation.