T-Mobile

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representatives Interview

Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Interview was done in a group setting. When arrived, was asked to fill out forms and sit in their cafe. After that, sat down with one HR representative and on Team Manager and was asked multiple questions based on Call Center expectations. After that, was asked questions based on past work history and examples of a time when.... The HR rep would write down comments while the Team Manager asked and spoke. Very nice people as they really would like to just get a feel of you right then and there. If you are lucky enough and are picked as a possible future rep, you are then asked to go upstairs to listen to calls for a few minutes with a rep. Finally you are brought down and exited where you wait for a call.

Interview Question – Name a time in your work history, where you have had to deal with an unexpected situation from a customer (angry, upset) and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none. They offer you based on your background between 11-13.94

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a guy in probably his late 20's early 30's. There were lots of questions about meeting sales goals and comments about how they would get you to meet these goals. I was asked questions like, "Do you think rules are important?" Would you ever not follow rules? He even asked if I would mind someone standing over my shoulder.

Interview Question – How I would react or would I have a problem with being closely monitored, ie standing over my shoulder if my sales goals were not met .   View Answer

Customer Service Representative
Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2008.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews and one in person interview

Interview Question – general questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They send a letter in the mail and you call if you accept

Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2011.

Interview Details – The front desk security and HR rep very pleasant...The interview process was ok....

Interview Question – A customer has a 3000.00 bill how would you sell them something they don't need   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charleston, SC

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2010.

Interview Details – I began by filling out the application online. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE ON PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT DATES!!!!!!! Make sure the dates on your resume match this application as well!!! Then i continued to a skills/personality/IQ intelligence test. Also a series of questions and a simulated program that gave specific scenarios and a 'what would you do in this situation' test. THEN about two weeks later a phone interview. Make sure you emphasize how flexible you are because the shifts change every six months. No questions asked. It is all based on your rankings. I passed that and scheduled an interview for two weeks after that. At the interview I was being watched the second i walked through the door. Be there at least 15 mins early, but not too early. bring your resume and dress professionally. After that i was asked in to be interviewed by one of the senior business managers. I then moved to be interviewed by one of the Floor managers. Then he brought me up to listen in on phone calls for thirty minutes, just to make sure it was for me. I thought it was, so he then conducted another interview. I then went downstairs for another interview by one of the HR members and he offered me the job. He then continued to say that i had to pass a background test. Not only does this include a criminal background screening, but also residential, employment, and education test. It is crazy but bear with it. The company they use is HireRight. they are disorganized, unprofessional, and a pain in the ass. But finally it all turned out ok.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Their pay scales are non-negotiable. Starting is 11.00-13.79. period. In order to make the most you have to have at least 5 years experience customer service.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile interview questions and advice in Charleston, SC. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.