T-Mobile Interview Questions in Charleston, SC

Updated Jun 12, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

The digital interview online had me a bit nervous. They ask a question shown on the screen and you had thirty seconds to prepare before the video turned on to record your answer. Because it have you three role minutes to answer each question, I think I answered too much. You didn't have to use the whole three minutes.

Interview Questions

• How does your background and experience qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Interview was done in a group setting. When arrived, was asked to fill out forms and sit in their cafe. After that, sat down with one HR representative and on Team Manager and was asked multiple questions based on Call Center expectations. After that, was asked questions based on past work history and examples of a time when.... The HR rep would write down comments while the Team Manager asked and spoke. Very nice people as they really would like to just get a feel of you right then and there. If you are lucky enough and are picked as a possible future rep, you are then asked to go upstairs to listen to calls for a few minutes with a rep. Finally you are brought down and exited where you wait for a call.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your work history, where you have had to deal with an unexpected situation from a customer (angry, upset) and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. They offer you based on your background between 11-13.94

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC) in August 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by a guy in probably his late 20's early 30's. There were lots of questions about meeting sales goals and comments about how they would get you to meet these goals. I was asked questions like, "Do you think rules are important?" Would you ever not follow rules? He even asked if I would mind someone standing over my shoulder.

Interview Questions

• How I would react or would I have a problem with being closely monitored, ie standing over my shoulder if my sales goals were not met .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

The front desk security and HR rep very pleasant...The interview process was ok....

Interview Questions

• A customer has a 3000.00 bill how would you sell them something they don't need   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC) in May 2010.

Interview

I began by filling out the application online. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE ON PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT DATES!!!!!!! Make sure the dates on your resume match this application as well!!! Then i continued to a skills/personality/IQ intelligence test. Also a series of questions and a simulated program that gave specific scenarios and a 'what would you do in this situation' test. THEN about two weeks later a phone interview. Make sure you emphasize how flexible you are because the shifts change every six months. No questions asked. It is all based on your rankings. I passed that and scheduled an interview for two weeks after that. At the interview I was being watched the second i walked through the door. Be there at least 15 mins early, but not too early. bring your resume and dress professionally. After that i was asked in to be interviewed by one of the senior business managers. I then moved to be interviewed by one of the Floor managers. Then he brought me up to listen in on phone calls for thirty minutes, just to make sure it was for me. I thought it was, so he then conducted another interview. I then went downstairs for another interview by one of the HR members and he offered me the job. He then continued to say that i had to pass a background test. Not only does this include a criminal background screening, but also residential, employment, and education test. It is crazy but bear with it. The company they use is HireRight. they are disorganized, unprofessional, and a pain in the ass. But finally it all turned out ok.

Interview Questions

• What makes you good with people?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Give me some history on ____. (insert your name)   Answer Question
    • Ok so I am going to pretend i am the customer and you are the rep. What would you do if i needed a new phone but didnt know which phone to get?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their pay scales are non-negotiable. Starting is 11.00-13.79. period. In order to make the most you have to have at least 5 years experience customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC) in May 2008.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They send a letter in the mail and you call if you accept