T-Mobile Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.4

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Wireless Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Took about a month to get a call back after applying online, was scheduled an interview the same week they called me. Although the manager didn't tell me on the phone make sure to dress professionally and bring resume. Interview itself was very laid back and easy, especially if you have worked in wireless retail before.

Interview Questions
    • Name and explain about a time you dealt with an angry customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2013.

It was a normal situational interview questions. Like tell me about a time when.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not that difficult unless you have never been interview before. If you have been in sales before and looking for a sales position you should be able to get through this interview.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2011.

Very respectful and open during interview process. Gave a lot of information and asked good questions regarding my work history and accomplishments. Open to hiring individuals with backgrounds outside of mobil/technology.

Interview Questions
    • Who was your most challenging customer and how did you overcome challenges in working with them to be successful?   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rolling Meadows, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2013.

Two interviews. First with the store manager, and second at another location with another manager. Ask you many about recalling work experiences, example "Can you tell me a time when you had deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved the situation." Also ask questions about your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • Your biggest weakness and what you have done to improve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2014.

applied online got a call the next day online application is long

distance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2013.

Submitted my application, without a resume, and took the online assessment course in mid-October. I received a call from a store manager a few days later asking me to come in and have a discussion. I've worked in mobile sales previously it helped with some of the questions that I was asked. The manager conducting the interview was very polite and did not make me feel nervous at all. All of the employees who were working that day were polite as well. I was told before leaving that I was most likely going to be hired and I would receive an email for a background check within a couple of days. The background check came back clean and a week and half later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not hard, but of course being on the spot may be nerve wrecking for some. Probably the hardest question was to name a time in which I was the leader of a task or project and what I did to make everyone feel like they were a part of the success.   Answer Question

Human Resource Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Be patient, I was interviewing for a couple of months

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to travel as needed, would I be willing to relocate.   View Answer
    n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Country Club Hills, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Country Club Hills, IL

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2010.

Interview questions consisted of mostly situation questions (how would you handle an angry customer, how have you gone above and beyond for a customer?)

Interview Questions
    No negotiation but competitive pay.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2010.

I applied online, and received a call within 2 weeks of the submission. An interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. During the interview, I met with 2 Market Mangers and was asked about my problem solving skills with both customer and employees. Questions were also asked about specific instances regarding employee coaching as well customer service resolution techniques.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important aspect of your position?   View Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2009.

I applied online which consisted of a assessment. Whithin a week a recruiter contact me for a interview with the area and store manager. Mostly behavior question on past leadership and sales experiences. Such as give me a time when you had to coach someone about there performance. Whithin a week I received an offer

Interview Questions
    • give me a time where you had to coach someone about there performance?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your leadership style   Answer Question
    none

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!