T-Mobile Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.4

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a wonderful phone interview with someone from their corporate office. I was told I would get a phone call from the human resources department in my state. Unfortunately, that was a month ago and no one has called me.

Wireless Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Took about a month to get a call back after applying online, was scheduled an interview the same week they called me. Although the manager didn't tell me on the phone make sure to dress professionally and bring resume. Interview itself was very laid back and easy, especially if you have worked in wireless retail before.

Interview Questions

• Name and explain about a time you dealt with an angry customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

applied online got a call the next day online application is long

distance

Human Resource Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Be patient, I was interviewing for a couple of months

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel as needed, would I be willing to relocate.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted my application, without a resume, and took the online assessment course in mid-October. I received a call from a store manager a few days later asking me to come in and have a discussion. I've worked in mobile sales previously it helped with some of the questions that I was asked. The manager conducting the interview was very polite and did not make me feel nervous at all. All of the employees who were working that day were polite as well. I was told before leaving that I was most likely going to be hired and I would receive an email for a background check within a couple of days. The background check came back clean and a week and half later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not hard, but of course being on the spot may be nerve wrecking for some. Probably the hardest question was to name a time in which I was the leader of a task or project and what I did to make everyone feel like they were a part of the success.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Rolling Meadows, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. First with the store manager, and second at another location with another manager. Ask you many about recalling work experiences, example "Can you tell me a time when you had deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved the situation." Also ask questions about your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Your biggest weakness and what you have done to improve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a normal situational interview questions. Like tell me about a time when.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not that difficult unless you have never been interview before. If you have been in sales before and looking for a sales position you should be able to get through this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

3 phase interview first with manager then second interview will be a group interview with 10 other people where ther are looking for individuals that stick out then finally an interview with district manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Very easy. Friend recommended me and I got the job right away. I went in person to the store and had a one on one interview with the store manager.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (West Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Very respectful and open during interview process. Gave a lot of information and asked good questions regarding my work history and accomplishments. Open to hiring individuals with backgrounds outside of mobil/technology.

Interview Questions

• Who was your most challenging customer and how did you overcome challenges in working with them to be successful?   1 Answer