T-Mobile Customer Service Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through other source – interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2013.

I took a test online, which was lengthy. I had taken tests like this before, personality, what would you do in this situation( always answer as to bend over backwards to help the customer.) The simulated computer test frustrated me at first. I received an invite to " A Day in the Life" which did NOT allow you to sit with another rep as someone else wrote. It lasted 90 minutes, walked through the call center, listened to 2 calls on tape which were pretty routine/not difficult. The presentation was given by someone in HR, who indicated that this job did not include a particular job function, but when I had my one on one interview the next day I was told differently. I have been doing this job with another company and did NOT pass the interview and do NOT know or understand why. Not sure if it is an age thing( mid 40's-no other rep there was over 35), and experience thing (I have too much) or there was something else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

ok