T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Richmond, VA

I applied through other source - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2013.

Interview Details – I took a test online, which was lengthy. I had taken tests like this before, personality, what would you do in this situation( always answer as to bend over backwards to help the customer.) The simulated computer test frustrated me at first. I received an invite to " A Day in the Life" which did NOT allow you to sit with another rep as someone else wrote. It lasted 90 minutes, walked through the call center, listened to 2 calls on tape which were pretty routine/not difficult. The presentation was given by someone in HR, who indicated that this job did not include a particular job function, but when I had my one on one interview the next day I was told differently. I have been doing this job with another company and did NOT pass the interview and do NOT know or understand why. Not sure if it is an age thing( mid 40's-no other rep there was over 35), and experience thing (I have too much) or there was something else.

Interview Question – What could you have done differently or better   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

Interview Details – ok

Interview Question – what you would bring to company   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Customer Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.