T-Mobile Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

when making the interview from csr 1 to csr 2 the interviewer asked a strange question but it was to test on the spot selling ..he asked me to sell him a monkey and convince him why the monkey I had for sale was better than others for sale

Interview Questions

• selling a monkey undoubtedly the most unexpected question   Answer Question

Negotiation

offer letter with salary spelled out

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR).

Interview

Applied online, got called in for an interview a few days later. They use the STAR interview process so be ready to talk about situations from previous employment. Went at sat with a customer service rep to listen to a few phone calls. Had my picture taken for an ID badge now just waiting to hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

First off it starts with going on line to T-Mobile and then getting to the career page and filling out the application and be as descriptive as possible with customer service as the main topic! You will also complete an assessment on line and make sure the sound on your device is up and that you are in a quiet place you will need to be quick with typing and have the ability to remember small details and choose the best response to the scenario!

Once the application has been completed and sent to the company within a few days you should get a call from a manager at the call center (if they like what you have) and they will offer you an interview or to come in for one of their job fairs. Make sure that you have a resume on hand for the face to face interview!! You will have one interview and if you did well you will be interviewed by another employee of T-Mobile.

Very important... all the questions will be about past experiences!!! One of the questions might be:

Tell me a time when you had an upset guest, and how did you de-escalate the situation so that the guest was happy in the end? And what was the overall outcome.

These questions can be difficult on the spot, so make sure practice with a friend or a loved one. You will need to answer the question on an exact past experience on how you handled it... most important DO NOT answer in how you would handle it, make sure its how you did it not how you would!!

They should give you the job on the spot or call you the next day depending on the person. You will then be given a date to come in for the "Day In The Life" which is a tour of the building (which I might add is pretty awesome) and you get to sit in with a few real calls with an experienced CSR. Let's just say if you don't get the "Day In The Life" you did not make it!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• "Please tell me a time when you were most successful with a sales goal that had been reached and what was the outcome"   1 Answer
    • "Can you tell me a time when you had to keep a wonderful and happy personality?" "And during that time were you uncomfortable with it or were you glad to be there?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Albuquerque, NM) in December 2011.

Interview

online test then interview the process was very easy they will of course tell you about the culture of t-mobile and how wonderful it is to work there. then they will sit you with a rep to listen in on calls after that you have a panel interview with two people.

Interview Questions

• none very basic just use concern alot when dealing with customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

none they made an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Allentown, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

After I applied online, I was contacted by a recruiter about my interests. I took an online skills exam which consisted of basic computer skills, typing, and knowledge. I also filled out the rest of the application and submitted other resume components.

After this I was contacted by phone for a brief 10 minute interview where I was told about the job and how I would be able to be successful at it. I was also asked to give past experiences and qualifications.

After this time I was scheduled for an interview at the center. The interview was 1:1 style and lasted approximately 20 minutes. After this time I was told I would be contacted. I was contacted approximately one week later and was asked to report in the next day for training.

The interviewers and recruiters did very well of communicating status and information to me, with the exception of the actual job offer. I was pretty much put on the spot on the phone asking if I want the job and if so to start immediately the next day. That was just my experience however.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult co-workers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not really given the option, nor did I want, to negotiate salary or other terms. The amount of the money at the time was more than enough.

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online, got called in for a 1 on 1 interview and was offered the job right there, started about 2 weeks later, as ling as you have some call center experience they'll hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase, at least i didnt try to negotiate.