T-Mobile Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Uploaded resume and filled out application. Took online skills test. You need 2-4 hours set aside to do this all online. Within 3 business days I received a call to set up a phone interview. 2 days later phone interview. Following week 1:1 interview at call center. Listened to calls and did a mock call where I was the CSR. That evening a request to fill out information on background came via email. I filled it out and 1 1/2 days later they offered me the job. Note: for every year of customer service you have within the prior 5 years of applying you get a higher starting pay. Emphasize that in your resume and interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be positive, outgoing, energy! Come with a resume and sell yourself.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

-Applied online: Starts out standard enough, with basic info, experience, etc... After completing, you are prompted to complete a 'video-game' involving a virtual call-center interface with mock customer calls. After that, you are asked to complete an 'agree-disagree' personality assessments. In all, expect to spend about 1.5-2.5 hours in this part of the process. -Call from HR agent: A light interview with a friendly (but somewhat insincerely-chirpy) person, after which an in-person interview is set up. -Face-to-face: After checking through 'security' you will be prompted to listen to about 30 minutes of customer calls BEFORE you even speak to the interviewer. After a good 15 minutes of waiting, she finally makes it out to greet you. She wore a smile, but seemed rushed and insincere. Absolutely no pleasantries, she jumped straight into asking the same generic, asinine 'personality/ experience' questions that are asked at just about every corporate interview the world over! After answering several questions with very parallel answers, you are escorted to the security lobby and told to "expect a call or email in a day or two." A generic interview process for a generic company.

Interview Questions

• Frankly, I was not expecting to be asked "How do you solve a complex problem," "How do you deal with a stressful situation," and "What was a specific time you had a stressful situation," all consecutively. Why not present an unsolved problem and ask how it would be solved, rather than requesting I recall several experiences with the same outcome! I nearly left the interview at that point!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online and completed assessment. Then was emailed to schedule interview at call center location.When arrived someone brought me into call center and have me sit next to a rep working and listened to calls. Then was later brought in for interview. Standard questions..why do you want to work for Tmobile. Scenario questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online then I was e-mailed a link to take an online assessment. After passing that I had a short phone interview with basic questions. Finally was a one on one interview on site with about 20 min listening to a sales rep on the phone. offer on the spot

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult just basic questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations