T-Mobile Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2012.

Applied online and completed assessment. Then was emailed to schedule interview at call center location.When arrived someone brought me into call center and have me sit next to a rep working and listened to calls. Then was later brought in for interview. Standard questions..why do you want to work for Tmobile. Scenario questions.

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2010.

Applied online then I was e-mailed a link to take an online assessment. After passing that I had a short phone interview with basic questions. Finally was a one on one interview on site with about 20 min listening to a sales rep on the phone. offer on the spot

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult just basic questions about previous experiences   Answer Question
    no negotiations

Anonymous Employee  in  Bellingham, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2012.

-Applied online: Starts out standard enough, with basic info, experience, etc... After completing, you are prompted to complete a 'video-game' involving a virtual call-center interface with mock customer calls. After that, you are asked to complete an 'agree-disagree' personality assessments. In all, expect to spend about 1.5-2.5 hours in this part of the process.
    -Call from HR agent: A light interview with a friendly (but somewhat insincerely-chirpy) person, after which an in-person interview is set up.
    -Face-to-face: After checking through 'security' you will be prompted to listen to about 30 minutes of customer calls BEFORE you even speak to the interviewer. After a good 15 minutes of waiting, she finally makes it out to greet you. She wore a smile, but seemed rushed and insincere. Absolutely no pleasantries, she jumped straight into asking the same generic, asinine 'personality/ experience' questions that are asked at just about every corporate interview the world over! After answering several questions with very parallel answers, you are escorted to the security lobby and told to "expect a call or email in a day or two." A generic interview process for a generic company.

Interview Questions
    • Frankly, I was not expecting to be asked "How do you solve a complex problem," "How do you deal with a stressful situation," and "What was a specific time you had a stressful situation," all consecutively. Why not present an unsolved problem and ask how it would be solved, rather than requesting I recall several experiences with the same outcome! I nearly left the interview at that point!   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!