T-Mobile Field Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2010.

T Mobile is a great team to work for. When going through the interview process they may of different types of procedures. Each market is smaller family apart of a larger family but each family has its own identiy. I have a panel interview as well as one on one with different memebers of management from direct supervisors to the market director. They want to ensure you can do the job but more important bring out the T mobile values and with teach you the job if you have what it takes.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult issue I have faced and how was it resolved.   Answer Question
  • How would I bring who I am to the company along with my skill set and make the company better and grow.   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!