T-Mobile Financial Care Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process went great! The people who worked at T-Mobile were amazingly flexible and worked with my schedule to find a time that we could interview. I greatly appreciated how quickly they responded to all of my voicemails/emails. Finding the building to interview was very easy and the security guards were friendly in telling me where to wait for my interview. I arrived 20mins early and had to wait till about 10mins after our scheduled time for somebody to greet me. I was interviewed alone, with two TMobile associates. They were very friendly and the interview was conducted in a professional yet relaxed way. Of course it was a behavioral interview, "Tell me about a time when..." and I was aware of this going into it. They were great listeners and took really good notes because they never had to ask me to repeat myself and they used many of my answers for more than one question, again so I wouldn't have to repeat myself. Afterwards I was asked to wait another minute in the waiting room while they discussed, then I was informed right away they were moving me through the process and then I was able to listen to some calls with an agent! The building is VERY nice! On the way to the team I was going to listen in with, I interacted with many associates, all who looked business casual and all who had smiles on their face. I met the assistant director and the two coaches for the team I listened in with, they were all so friendly it made me very happy to see smiles everywhere!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I had to answer was a behavioral question, something to the effect of; Tell us about a time you had to deal with a sudden, significant change in your life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a call about a week and a half after my interview. It took the background check a little bit longer than I had thought, so the waiting was a bit nerve racking. The associate who called my was very friendly, and due to my experience I didn't need to negotiate anything I was very happy with the terms of my employment! Next, I am anxious to find out what schedules they have available once I have completed training.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Financial Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2012.

Interview

When I first walked in, they were very nice and greeted me with a smile. They took me to a room where they sat me down and began asking questions. They asked quite a few questions about how I would react to a situation, why do I think that I'm qualified for the job and so on. After that, they took me to the call center office where i listened to current employees take calls and how they responded to the customers.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time that you had to meet a goal and how did you go about doing it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt any negotiation phase.

Financial Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2009.

Interview

The first step was my initial phone interview, which to me was about like any other phone interview I had ever done. Then I set up a time for my second interview, where I came in and met with one of the supervisors. Afterwards, I was setup to do testing which took about an hour to complete. everyone that I dealt with from beginning to end was very professional, polite, and courteous.

Interview Questions

• In my opinion, there werent any difficult or unexpected questions asked during the interview. All of the questions were expected and typical questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate more pay based on my experience and the fact that I am bilingual and had another offer presented to me, during that time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

I applied to Tmobile for a Financial Care Representative position in January of (2013. (Birmingham location) The process has been.great.. I took the assessment online after the application..then about one month or so I did a phone interview. Then I schedule my face to face through a link sent to my email. After the face to face a link to hire right was sent to me. ( I know some people have had nightmare experiences with hireright according to online reviews, but I can say that my experience was smooth can't complain) After the background check was complete.(which is extensive).I was offered the position and I start training April 1st. Isn't God great!

Interview Questions

• Interview was not stressful at all, but be sure you are prepared to answer alot of job related questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I was very happy with the offer.

Financial Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2012.

Interview

I was referred to the company by someone I filled my app out and in about 2 weeks later I received a call I went to my first interview I had to wait 1 hour to be interviewed. Normally two people interview but this time it was just one person they asked me questions like how do you de-escalate a customer and how do you respond if management tells you you're doing something wrong

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was no negotiation I called to check the status of my interview and I was told I got the job they just hadn't sent out my acceptance letter it was never a face to face contact to negotiate pay and If I had not knew one of the employees I would not have had the number to call and check they send you a letter with the amount you can make and you either accept or decline no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied online, took the assessment test, and received an email days later asking me to schedule an interview. Went to a group panel interview (2 interviewers) and it lasted about 30-45 minutes. I was asked situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL).

Interview

After taking the assessment test, I had recieved an email regarding a phone interview the next day. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about myself. I was later asked if I could come in for a face to face interview which I scheduled for the following day. The interview consisted of a manager and a coach, and we later moved on to shadowing the floor. I was later told that a background check would take place which would take 5-7 business days of completion, and that I would be contacted apon completion.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time in which a supervisor had told you about a change or policy that you did not agree with? What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Online assessment was conducted first to match your skill sets.Initial interview was done over the phone, followed by a in person interview with two coaches, pretty general in nature, they use the SAR format Situation Action Results.

Interview Questions

• How would do you feel about asking a customer for a full amount due after they have stated that they cannot afford to pay.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Financial Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their careers section back around 12/4 or 12/5. I got an email the same day asking me to complete the assessment. Once I did that I received an email the next day to set up a phone interview for the following week. The next week I did the phone interview (some STAR questions but mostly reviewing what I put n my resume&app) I then scheduled a face-2-face interview for Friday of that same week. The last interview went great. I knew I had the job just by how they spoke to me. (Panel interview with two managers). I was able to listen in on some calls with one employee, everyone I encountered there told me if I got the job, I would love it! Later on that day, A manager called me back to let me know I got the job. They would wait until my back ground check came back to give me a formal offer. That took about a week. She called me and gave me an offer which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations on my part. I believe they go off your prior verifiable experience. I got the higher end of the offer so I had no issues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Birmingham, AL) in May 2012.

Interview

Very laid back process, filled out online application had an in house interview then job shadowed the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None