T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Honolulu, HI

The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2010.

Interview Details – First of all, they recruited me via a resume search on a popular job board. They called & set up a phone interview, cancelled the date, then rescheduled. It went well & I got an email asking for a follow up, so I called & left a voicemail. Ten days later I got a return call stating that they were interested, but needed to wait until someone would be in town; they'd get back to me. I waited a couple of weeks more & got a call for a one on one.

The one on one went well & the hiring manager said they were interested & would be in touch with me in a few days to follow another interview. A week went by & no call, so I called & they said "Yes, we will be scheduling a further interview." That was two months ago; no email, letter or call. Maybe this is why they are struggling so hard to keep customers! They can't keep basic & simple promises or treat people with basic dignity.

Interview Question – Why do want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!