T-Mobile

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.8

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

2 phone interviews. The first phone interview was with an HR rep. Second was with an IT manager who was very unfriendly. My resume clearly has an IT background but no phone network background. Yet the interview was only about phone networks. I told the HR recruiter this and was assured this would be taken into account but it wasn't. Don't let them waste your time if you don't have a mobile network background.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how to design and sell a hospital phone network plan   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Apply online then got a call for a interview, went in to an interview turned out they were having a bunch of interviews that day, waited a bit but then interviewed with two managers typical interview questions scenario based.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The interview was very difficult, they grilled me with strange questions, and then left and didn't hear back from them until three weeks later. It turns out my interviewer was an ex-boyfriend and it made it a bit awkward :(

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in particular situation, yourself being the manager and needing to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

I filled out the application online via TMobile website. I received the online test one day later. Three days after I completed the test I was scheduled for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for a day in the life 2 weeks later for 1.5 hours. Next had interview with manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were in a stressful situation.   Answer Question
    None

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile.

First of all, the application process for this company is way too long , almost 3 hours to complete a single application for a SALES position,
    Second, i think they should change all the application process , the applicant spends a lot of time answering questions that probably will be better in a second step of the application process.

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Got called for interview the day I filled app out on line, interviewed the next day, was emailed background app, was hired two days later. Ask a lot about personal life and behavioral situations, very relaxed and comfortable

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer, what was the problem and how was it handled   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Senior Switch Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online. It took a while for them to get back to me to setup the interview but I guess thats how long the process takes. A recruiter will contact you followed by another team member to schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • In the interview there are three steps, First they will talk to you about your resume and experience, Second they will ask Behavioral questions and third part is a technical par. I noted the behavioral question which are mentioned below.
      - We all try to do things and need to involve someone at some point. Tell me an incident where you needed to involve someone and did you involve him or not.
      - Tell me if you ever had a non cooperative employee in your team.
      - When was the time that you ever had a productive manager.

Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, withing 2 days they called and said they were having a recruitment day at one of their store. I went in and interviewed and was told I would get a call back from a local manager. A couple of days later I had an interview with a store manager and was hired 1 day later.

All their questions are expected to be answered in 1 way. They want to know about a situation, how you handled that particular situation and what you learned from that particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to sell them a particular phone on the spot.   Answer Question

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Easiest interview ever. No hard questions, only one scenario question, the rest felt like a date, to be honest. If you're reading this and freaking out, relax!!!!! I freaked out for no reason and felt so dumb that I did because it was so simple. Remember that the manager is a person too. We all bleed the same and have feelings, just treat it like a conversation with a friend. It was easy and comfortable.

Senior Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I only had one interview with the store manager. At the end of the interview I was advised that the final decision was between myself and another candidate that had prior work experience at AT&T. I found out the same day that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions revolve around customer situations and how you dealt with them.   Answer Question