T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.8

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied last month, had an interview with store manager, he was very friendly, didn't last to long, he said I would have a interview with district manager on next week, we will see how that goes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped one of your coworkers with an issue   1 Answer

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Had 2 phonecinterviews, one with the manager from the store i applied at and one with the district manager. I was then called to come in for a face to face interview. A few days later i was called and given althe job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult or angry customer. How did you resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was called in for an interview by a store manager. Apparently all of the managers in the district were conducting a mass hiring event. As I waited about 4 other applicants showed up who also had interviews. I had my first interview with a store manager and once I passed that interview I was interviewed by another manager who then informed me of s background check. I just passed my background check and should be starting soon. Overall it was a painless process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. It is what it is.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Ive done the whole process of the assesment. Basically you fill out some answers after watching a video of each scenario. Then your asked personality questions. They will ask you questions based on your previous work skills. They will ask you questions about school.

Interview Questions

• They have different questions where you have to put true or false or agree or disagree.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Easy process. Phone interview, tour of facilities, then in person interview. Behavioral questions using STAR interview method. Started in about a month from phone interview date, full time offer on date of interview, background checks takes about 2 weeks

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Houston, TX).

Interview

2 interviews one with the store manager the other one with the dm. first you have to apply online and take a personality test. the test is not bad .

Interview Questions

• tell me a little about yourself, tell me about a time of success with a customer, tell about a time when you were challenged and how you overcame that,   Answer Question

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Phila, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

quick and easy very friendly 3 managers they we super friendly they also gave good feedback....was asked like 5 questions and wwyd? scenarios I was very laid back ,,, backgground check took for everrrrrr thought like 2 weeks..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty thorough. They touched based on a lot of scenario based question so be prepared for that. I had 2 people interview (District Manager and Store Manager) me on the first interview. After that I was told that I would be getting a call from one of them to set up a second interview once they interviewed the rest of the applicants. 4 Days later I received a call and was asked to come in that day (they asked if it was possible, they didn't demand it). The second interview was mainly the same scenario based questions that I answered previously, just from a different person. Walked out with the job.

Make sure your on time (10 minutes early or so). I saw a guy walk in to the interview before mine 2 minutes late and they came out and said " We don't have time for people that show up late". Be respectful, be honest and be yourself!

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell us about yourself?
      2) Describe to me a time where you worked together with someone to achieve a goal.
      3) How would you rate yourself on sales experience?
      4) What was the toughest sale you've experienced and how did it turn out?
      5) Why T-Mobile?
      6) What are your long term goals?
      7) How often are you going to be available to work?

All in all, it wasn't that bad of an interview. The interviewers were nice and we even talked about Hobbies and what we all like to do in our off time.

Answer Question

Rep Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Apply online, once they call you be ready for a mini interview. The assessment is sales oriented remember that. I've heard people failing it not sure why though. He assessment also covers customer service skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself why should I hire you
      Two examples of success

Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I applied online early March. Near the end of March I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. Three days later I was invited for an in-person interview. It was a panel-style interview with the regional manager, marketing manager, and sales manger. They asked me about my experience and the classes I was taking related to the field. They also asked about my general knowledge on different area and the demographics that hang out in those areas. Then they asked me if I had any questions about the internship program. The in-person interview took about 45 minutes. About a week later, I was contacted again by the HR to set up a phone interview with a senior regional marketing manger. The interview took about 20 minutes. I was asked about my experience and why I wanted the position. A few days later, I was contacted HR and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Where would be a good area to advertise to people in their early 30's?   Answer Question