T-Mobile

Average Difficulty
539 candidate interviews

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview in order to setup an on-site interview. This was followed by a similar interview with a different store manager. Both interviews lasted for roughly 45 minutes but we're very straightforward.

Interview Question – What's the worst situation you have been in within a sales environment?   Answer Question

Advantage Program Representative Interview

Advantage Program Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – phone screen by recuiter, call with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager. Offer over the phone. Happened within 2 week period.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you overcame adversity and what steps did you take to do so   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no room for negotiation

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got called in and was asked a few questions regarding my past sales experience

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Representative Interview

Senior Representative

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details – The hiring process moves quickly. The testing process will take 30-45 minutes, and if you do not pass that test, they do not allow you to retake it for 90 days. If you pass the test, they will call you for a phone interview. Pass that and you will be interviewd by a recruiter and a current manager.

Interview Question – What do you think is the hardest situation you've been in with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They came in with the offer and you have the option to accept or decline.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – the hiring process was pretty simple they were just looking for someone with a good understanding of how to use the phones and for someone who is good with people

Interview Question – jiigig   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Went through phone and 1-1 interview.. Was suppose to receive info to fill out background check and never did. They closed the position and did nothing to help me

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Two of the easiest interviews I have ever been on

Interview Question – Tell me a time you were not succesful in a sale and what would you change?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Customer Service Representative II
Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Applied online, got called in for an interview a few days later. They use the STAR interview process so be ready to talk about situations from previous employment. Went at sat with a customer service rep to listen to a few phone calls. Had my picture taken for an ID badge now just waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – What ways do you keep up with current technology?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Very professional Talent Acquisition Team. They were very proactive and thorough. The company paid for airfare, hotel accommodations and car rental to attend interviews. Promptly email and phone follow-up.

Interview Question – 1. What is it you like the least about your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Detailed offer letter and all questions were promptly answered by Talent Acquisition team.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details – Phone screen, mainly looking for enthusiasm and motivational fit, as well as description fit based on prior experiences. Laid back interview for first interview, situation questions looking for STAR answers. Read about their values, it helps the interview.

Interview Question – I roll played a difficult situation they were facing. They wanted to see how I would react when dealing with a difficult person, but desired to maintain a good relationship. This was very specific to role of Account Manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, once they decided they did not have another option and were willing to come up an extra 10%.

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile interview questions and advice. All 539 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.