T-Mobile Interview Questions

2.8

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Received an email asking if I would be alright with an interview at a certain time. I said that I had a prior commitment, but any other time would be alright. Didn't get a response. I emailed back two days later apologizing for not being able to interview at the time that was asked, but offered that I was still interested. I got a response at 10:15 pm with an apology and offering an interview in two days between 10:00 am and 12:30 pm. I said noon was great for me and she said she would see me then. I showed up very early and she wasn't yet there. I sat and waited for nearly an hour, leaving around twenty minutes past noon. I'm not sure if this is the kind of unprofessional environment that the job would entail, but it seems that it would be very possible.

Supply Chain Analysis Intern Interview

Two interviews. The first is talking with the project manager about my background and experience. The second one is talking with the group members and the manager about the position.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. But you need to have a good understanding about the function of this position.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

First they sent me a request to set up a meeting with a recruiter. Then following the recruiter interview they had me do another phone interview with the project manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation in which you had to improve a process.   Answer Question

Customer Representative I Interview

T Mobile is not consistent in their hiring process. They use humans as a "resource" not as people. Coaches are usually used to interview prospective new representatives and do not reveal what the "call center" experience is really like. This contributes to the extremely high turnover rate of new trainees. In many cases 70% washout rate has been consistently acceptable. I know since I was a long term employee who personally experienced the radical change in T Mobile's culture, especially from 2008 to 2011. If you are hired you can expect to find that actual production department metric and performance expectations to be radically different from the basic training expectations and environment.

Interview Questions
    • T Mobile continues to ignore the importance of World Class customer service. This is reflected in their continued failures according to JD Powers rankings. Where T Mobile reigned supreme it now wallows in obscurity. It all began when T Mobile transferred its customer service centers to the Philippines for Prepaid Customers and later opened a call center in Argentina to serve Spanish speaking customers. With the failed sale of T Mobile to AT&T and the subsequent closure of 1/3 of their customer service call centers in 2012 (and prior gutting of experienced staff), a practical, obvious absence in real customer service was sealed after a 3 year behind the scenes decline. It will be a long time before T Mobile can be said to have World Class customer service.   Answer Question

Senior RF Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Apply for job online, Telephonic interview, If they like on telephone they will call you for FACE TO FACE interview .Background check , Reference will work.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

1 interview. Consist of a number of questions on a sheet of paper that they had in their hand. Interview was 10 minutes long. Asked questions about how would I handle a certain situation if I was with a customer.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: "Sell this item to me in spanish."   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Multiple stage interview process. You will need to get through the resume filters and recruiter before talking to a hiring manager. It is best if you can locate someone working in the Company and having them refer you to the hiring manager who can then let the recruiter know to look out for your resume.

Interview Questions
    • While there is a guide to interviewing most interviews from the recruiter on up is based on the job specifics. Be prepared to give examples on how you solved a problem quickly.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at T-Mobile.

First, you apply online and take a test at home. The test takes a long time the first time you take it; plan about 2 hours to take the test. Next, the person in charge of hiring at the specific call center you applied will contact you to schedule a phone interview. Next, the phone interview comes, then within about 2-3 days they will send you an email to say yay or nay to the next step, an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • I guess the most difficult question involved hypothetical responses to certain calls. Since you don't know the policies or procedures to typically do, it's hard to guess. I believe they are looking for you to assume how you handle the situation, and if need be make up a policy you believe they may have.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salem, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied online, got called in for an interview a few days later. They use the STAR interview process so be ready to talk about situations from previous employment. Went at sat with a customer service rep to listen to a few phone calls. Had my picture taken for an ID badge now just waiting to hear back.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied online. Got called in and was asked a few questions regarding my past sales experience

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!