T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.8

Retail Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL).

Interview

Initial phone screening and then a face to face interview with the store manager and then the district manager may or may not interview you. The initial face to face is the longest interview with lots of personality and scenario questions. (tell me when, etc…) boring and you'd think such a progressive company would have a less antiquated methodology.

Interview Questions

• Many strange questions, a lot of personality and scenario based questioning   Answer Question

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

applied online, called in a week later to ask bout application was told to come in and got a interview on the spot git a second interview for the next day with the store manager got a call the next day was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• ask why mobile? name situations where you handle a angry customer? sell me this pen   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The actual application process is tedious. You have to go through a lot of testing and simulation. It's like the company wants to test drive candidates to death so if you enjoy sitting at a computer answering trick personally questions followed by a call simulation, and yet another simulation during the final face to face interview you shouldn't have any problems. good luck

Interview Questions

• tell me how you dealt with a new policy change you did not agree with   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a wonderful phone interview with someone from their corporate office. I was told I would get a phone call from the human resources department in my state. Unfortunately, that was a month ago and no one has called me.

Content Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The two interviewers were completely organized, professional, and friendly. They started by intentionally making me feel at ease, then asked relevant questions, listened carefully, and took notes. They left time for me to ask my own questions, took them seriously, and answered them thoughtfully. The interview took just over an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly situational questions, e.g., "Tell me about a time when you..."   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

T-Mobile employee referred me to the hiring manager. I had one HR phone interview, then 1 phone interview with Director. Was invited in for 3 hour interview session. First hour - 4 employees. Second hour - 3 employees (two via conference call), 3rd - hiring director and additional employee

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral and went into detail about my systems background.   1 Answer

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

3 Different Interviews, one with a group of managers at an interview blitz, then with a specific store manager and then the District Manager. Once you interview with the specific store manager, they run you through the background check, and make sure you've passed all criteria. Then if the manager likes you and everything is good, you go on to meet the district manager where you will have a final interview where they determine if you're fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask you questions about specific scenarios in your previous jobs where you've had to deal with customers in certain situations that aren't very desirable and how you've overcame hesitations and problems.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2015.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks, including 2 interviews. Got a phone interview first, then i went on to an in person interview. Both were very easy (and i'm terrible at interviewing). The phone interview was basic questions. The questions asked at the in person interview were STAR based, so do your research on that before you interview. Also practice a couple hours the night before for various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you didn't agree with a company's new policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was based on previous experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

So far a really positive experience with the hiring process and quality of employees. Hopefully I hear something soon. The recruiter even followed up to see how the interview with the hiring manager went.

Interview Questions

• why would you think you should be selected for the role we are hiring for?   Answer Question

Cell Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Raleigh, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

It was fair and straight forward and interactive with my would be supervisor and his boss. They were up beat and I enjoyed meeting them. I would recommend this company to a job seeker.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer