T-Mobile

Updated Jan 17, 2015
Updated Jan 17, 2015

2.8

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Bilingual Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

The Hiring process took about 1 week. I took an assesment test online and was called withing 2 days. I was set up for an interview with the General Manager and then had a phone interview with the general Manager. T-Mobile is a very laid back company and I def. recommend anyone to work here..plus their commission and benefits are awesome!!!

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't a complicated question. You just have to prepare yourself or you will be in trouble.   View Answer

Financial Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

I applied online through their careers section back around 12/4 or 12/5. I got an email the same day asking me to complete the assessment. Once I did that I received an email the next day to set up a phone interview for the following week. The next week I did the phone interview (some STAR questions but mostly reviewing what I put n my resume&app) I then scheduled a face-2-face interview for Friday of that same week.

The last interview went great. I knew I had the job just by how they spoke to me. (Panel interview with two managers). I was able to listen in on some calls with one employee, everyone I encountered there told me if I got the job, I would love it!

Later on that day, A manager called me back to let me know I got the job. They would wait until my back ground check came back to give me a formal offer. That took about a week. She called me and gave me an offer which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations on my part. I believe they go off your prior verifiable experience. I got the higher end of the offer so I had no issues.

Corporate Sales Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. Four interviews with with four different sales managers. You are competing for one spot in each city, they told me there was 10 candidates running with me, and in each round they eliminated one or two.

Interview Questions
    • A time where you realized you were doing something wrong and how you adapted   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, TX

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2015.

I applied online. A few minutes after I received an email with an assessment and a questionnaire. Immediately after I finished it let me know I passed and was able to continue the hiring process. I scheduled a phone interview. When they called they explained what to expect when working for Tmobile. They also asked a few behavioral questions such as why I wanted to work for Tmobile. After that I scheduled a Day in the Life. They had me listened to a couple calls. We did a role play. They asked a few behavioral questions. They explained all the details. Then we went on a tour of the call center to end the interview. I recieved an email later that day to fill out a background check. 3 days later i received the call with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation when you didn't agree with a new policy and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Pay is based on experience.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

got called for the interview they asked me to tell me about myself, my experience. They asked why do i want to work for tmobile, how much experience do i have with phones, how do i sell phones

Interview Questions
    • what do you need to improve in yourself or have to work on ?   Answer Question
    was hard to take a lower hourly rate then i was making but the commission structure out weighs and makes it more

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

The interview process is pretty standard. I had a couple individual interviews and one where there were 2 people interviewing together. The questions were mostly all you would expect "Why do you want this position?" "Why are you the best candidate?" "What are you working on to improve?" etc

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe something from a past job and whiteboard out the design basically so interviewer could test my ability to communicate complex information in a simple digestable manner.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Decent communication throughout the process. HR kept commitments. No surprises or misleading statements regarding the position. I believed T-Mobile had a solid hiring process. I specifically liked when they did not know an answer to one of my questions, that would not wing it and they would get back to me on a timely basis with an answer

No Negations. However, package was not bad. Above par for the industry

Senior Analyst, Operational Insights - 17959BR Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile in November 2014.

Very simple straight forward questions. Asked me about my experience, told me about my role.
    I was an initial screening.

They said they would have a couple of rounds and then call me to HQ where I would analyze data and present to management. I was free to choose data set that I wanted I could prepare myself in advance.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions this was a behavioral interview about 30 mins   View Answer

Store Operations Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online via LinkedIn. About a month and a half later (on a Friday), I received an email from the hiring manager. I called him and set a date for 11:00 am the following Monday. I arrived early and one of the sales representatives showed me a place to sit, and went to get the manager. Around 11:15 am, the manager walks out, apologizes for the delay, and we headed into the office. Coincidentally, the shipment was arriving, so I witnessed their receiving process. The manager, assistant manager, and I sat down. They each took turns asking me shipping and receiving based questions. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, give or take.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a shipment if all of your equipment is down?   View Answer
    There isn't a negotiation phase, no matter what your experience.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

For this retail branch I had to apply in person and not via their online website. I received an interview the next day. The interview process took about 10 minutes. The location was in the Berkshire mall located in Wyomissing PA. They interviewer was very prompt with being on time for the interview and did not have me waiting to long. Very laid back interview and very friendly.