T-Mobile

545 candidate interviews

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Allentown, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – I was referred by an current employee and I received a call about a week later. I came in for an interview and some computer tests. I interviewed with three different managers and was then offered the position the very same day.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was answering different customer service scenarios since I did not have prior customer service experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was offered the most for the position at the time.

MBA Summer Interview

MBA Summer
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

Interview Details – 6 round of telephonic/face to face interviews with director/VP level people. Questions ranging from case question to real problems at hand. The interviewers were very relaxed and kept asking questions for 30-40 minutes non-stop. Know your resume and past experience really well.

Interview Question – What kind of strategies will you use to hold back customers who are not that happy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an additional 3K bonus to relocate during the summer

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Easton, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

Interview Details – THe process was straight forward their was an interview that was one on one in a fast food area of a walmart. Its important to be full of energy for the interview. After their was a drug test at quest lab that took over two weeks to get the results from.

Interview Question – Selling a phone to the interviewer was an interesting question if you have no sales experience.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Customer Service Representative III

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2011.

Interview Details – The application is all online. There is a long assessment that needs to be completed which determines whether the hiring process continues. If you pass the assessment test, then you will be call in for an interview which you will set in with a coach. The questions are customer service related and career advancement related.

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2014.

Interview Details – I met with the store manager and sales lead where I was asked a series of stock questions. Why are you qualified? What did you enjoy about your last job? What did you dislike? Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer. etc. Then I met with the district manager and another store manager where I was asked in order word for word the same exact questions.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult really if you have ever prepared for another job interview it is very "typical".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2010.

Interview Details – i had two interviews. what makes you right for the position? Give me examples of sales experience, if any?
Why should i pick you for the position? Describe yourself in one word.

Interview Question – He picked a pen of the table and asked me to sell him the pen....   View Answer

Technical Care Specialist Interview

Technical Care Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

Interview Details – The first phase was a a skill test on-line. It was tough and involved multi-tasking by reading emails and answering timed questions. Next was a phone interview with talent acquisition. Fairly standard questions, how would you go about fixing a computer problem, describe a situation where you had a difficult customer, work history, etc. If you pass this phase you are scheduled an in person interview at T-Mobile. It begins with you listening to 2 customer calls. You are expected to take notes and are asked during the interview how you thought the calls were handled. The in person interview was one on one and you are expected to answer the questions using STAR format (Situation, Action, Result). Situational questions were asked explain a time when you encountered a problem at work and how you resolved it. There were other customer service situational questions. He went over my resume and asked questions. He asked what I knew about the company and if I had any questions. Finally, he goes to another room and gives you 10 minutes to prepare, then he calls as a customer and sees how you handle the customer.

Interview Question – Simulated technical care phone call at the end of the interview.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2013.

Interview Details – I got recommended by a T-Mobile employee. Sent me an email for the recommendation, filled out the application on-line and got called within 2 weeks for an interview. Got interviewed for a second time by an assistant manager. Went through a month long training. The first two weeks of training were at another location via the web. The following two weeks I was trained on the sales floor.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to do something you didn't want to do a component of your job. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was asked what my base pay was at my former workplace and they matched it!

Tier II Technical Care Interview

Tier II Technical Care

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview after applying online, went through an online questionnaire/test, and then had a one on one interview with HR. It was fairly simple and straight forward.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult customer over the phone?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. There were yearly raises (most of the time) and occasional bonuses.

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Retail Associate Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2012.

Interview Details – They advertised for a open Retail Store Manager position and it was really an assistant manager position. There is a hour online assessment and you are interviewed by usually 2 managers. It can take awhile to go through the extensive background checks.

Interview Question – I didn't expect the position to be different than what was presented to me on their website.   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!