T-Mobile

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

I filled out the application online via TMobile website. I received the online test one day later. Three days after I completed the test I was scheduled for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for a day in the life 2 weeks later for 1.5 hours. Next had interview with manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were in a stressful situation.   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Apply online then got a call for a interview, went in to an interview turned out they were having a bunch of interviews that day, waited a bit but then interviewed with two managers typical interview questions scenario based.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in September 2014.

initial phone interview with district manager. Asked basic questions about previous experience, and what i was looking for in a company. Next interview was with the store manager. Not to many question except basic ones like situation questions such as what would you do with this employees, what would you do with this customer.

Bad asked for an offer letter every day for two weeks to negotiate pay but was never given one, was only given verbal offers and discussions which back fired

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

2 phone interviews. The first phone interview was with an HR rep. Second was with an IT manager who was very unfriendly. My resume clearly has an IT background but no phone network background. Yet the interview was only about phone networks. I told the HR recruiter this and was assured this would be taken into account but it wasn't. Don't let them waste your time if you don't have a mobile network background.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how to design and sell a hospital phone network plan   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The interview was very difficult, they grilled me with strange questions, and then left and didn't hear back from them until three weeks later. It turns out my interviewer was an ex-boyfriend and it made it a bit awkward :(

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in particular situation, yourself being the manager and needing to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative III Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

situational questions pertaining to helping others and working as a team. I was interviewed by two coaches at the call center. The interview took about 30 Mins and received feedback right After the interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a unsatisfied customer and how you overcame that issue   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

You apply online and take assessment test. The testing is easy, there are customer service situations and by your answer they determine if you are great sales person and also has great customer service abilities.

After the assessment test they will give you a call if you are picked to be a candidate. Then there will be 2 or 3 interviews, if you didnt do well first interview then you are out of luck...so first impression is really great!

They basically want three things from you, #1 you have to be a great out going, people person, listeners instead of speakers and always energetic to fire up the team.
    #2 They need to see u can sell, if you have experience of selling and successful at it then u are the one! brag about how well u can sell or had.

#3 you are honest and supportive, they want you to have T-mobile culture and blend well with them.

Lastly if u tell them u are going to stay for 2 years or 1 year....they wouldn't want you, tell them u plan to stay long and climb to the ladder!

Interview Questions
    be confident and dont be nervous!

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile.

First of all, the application process for this company is way too long , almost 3 hours to complete a single application for a SALES position,
    Second, i think they should change all the application process , the applicant spends a lot of time answering questions that probably will be better in a second step of the application process.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in July 2010.

the interview is straight forward and nothing was to difficult. just make sure your ware a proper attire and have your resume related to positions for the qualification offered. and be very confidence as well and do not be nervous.

Interview Questions
    • what is the best way to treat customer   View Answer
    i have qualification skilss

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Got called for interview the day I filled app out on line, interviewed the next day, was emailed background app, was hired two days later. Ask a lot about personal life and behavioral situations, very relaxed and comfortable

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer, what was the problem and how was it handled   Answer Question
    No negotiation