T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.8

Rep Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Apply online, once they call you be ready for a mini interview. The assessment is sales oriented remember that. I've heard people failing it not sure why though. He assessment also covers customer service skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself why should I hire you
      Two examples of success

Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I applied online early March. Near the end of March I was contacted by HR for a phone interview. Three days later I was invited for an in-person interview. It was a panel-style interview with the regional manager, marketing manager, and sales manger. They asked me about my experience and the classes I was taking related to the field. They also asked about my general knowledge on different area and the demographics that hang out in those areas. Then they asked me if I had any questions about the internship program. The in-person interview took about 45 minutes. About a week later, I was contacted again by the HR to set up a phone interview with a senior regional marketing manger. The interview took about 20 minutes. I was asked about my experience and why I wanted the position. A few days later, I was contacted HR and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Where would be a good area to advertise to people in their early 30's?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with the HR recruiter. Second interview was with another person in the same role, and third was with the hiring managers. All the interviews happened within a week. The HR recruiter and coordinator were very knowledgeable and organized and did a good job coordinating everything. The process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• The HR recruiter on the phone asked the typical questions to determine your qualification. The first in-person interview was more of the person giving me a chance to ask questions. The interviews with the hiring managers was more of them telling me their expectations, and me confirming that I am willing and able to do those tasks in the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by phone interview with hiring manager and in-person interview with hiring manager and one peer. Recruiter was open and honest about the process and happy to help with questions. Parking pass and comprehensive directions were provided. Unfortunately the let-down process was not so streamlined - I had to wait several days longer than I had been told to get my let-down notice.

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Lanham, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

After calling T-Mobile 5 times. I finally get a call from the store manager( you have to be aggressive with some of these companies so they know that you are ready to work and join the team) He set up a interview the same day then I had to go through another interview with the district manager at another location. Went through that one then started my background check, I'm still waiting for my results. I was suppose to have a third interview with his boss but it wasn't necessary.

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

One round of phone screen and one round of interview with 4-5 people. I was a bit ticked off because, the first phone screen was postponed twice for apparently no good reason. The on site interview was a bit disorganized. People were working while interviewing at the same time & talking to each other about work. A bit disrespectful I thought.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

The digital interview online had me a bit nervous. They ask a question shown on the screen and you had thirty seconds to prepare before the video turned on to record your answer. Because it have you three role minutes to answer each question, I think I answered too much. You didn't have to use the whole three minutes.

Interview Questions

• How does your background and experience qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Business casual interview with two managers, one of them will be your future boss. If you're positive, upbeat, smile, know about the Un-Carrier moves and ask them to move forward with the interview, you'll get an offer. The job description and what they tell you it will be like in the interview is nothing like it will actually be on the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at T-Mobile   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. One phone interview and 2 face to face. Make sure you stop at a store to introduce yourself as this will increase your chances of getting hired.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses? How do get passed rejection?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

the person that interviewed me was 30 minutes late and didn't apologize for being tardy, he seemed very uninterested, in a hurry and kept glancing at his phone or looking around, some of the questions were a bit confusing and not well worded and at one point i had to let him know that i couldn't understand the question he was asking, he then gave me a bigger attitude and finished the interview. i left knowing that i didn't want the job anymore and i probably didn't get it either.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself. what other jobs have you applied for? why should i hire you? can we contact your previous supervisor? what kind of grades do you get in school   1 Answer