T-Mobile

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I got a call and then was scheduled for an interview. I was told that I would hear back from the company to see in regards to the choice made and never heard back from them. I felt like the representative interviewing me didn't care and he seemed nervous.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied for the job on Saturday, I was asked to come in for an interview on Tuesday. After Tuesday's interview, I was asked to do a phone interview on Wednesday. I've been asked to do a background check. Hopefully, I get the position. Seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • How did you present a problem to your manager that you convinced were able to convince him/her to fix?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, took the assessment, heard back in 3 days, store manager texted me to set up an interview. Met in the mall food court and had a very informal "sit down" as he cAlled it. Basically told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Was happy to get the job.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

did an online application, followed by phone then an in person interview. Asked questions about technology and previous CSR skills. from then on out there was forms to finish online and test calls to hear from previous employees

hourly pay try to ask for more

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I first went into t mobile to get help with my phone and I hit it off with the assistant store manager. She told me to apply online so I did. I got called in with the store manager and then immediately after (the next day) I had an interview with the regional manager. I got offered the job a few days later right after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for the company?

What are three things you like about Tmobile?

They also gave me s lot of scenario questions.

Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

I applied through Indeed.com post. The application process was a little long. First you fill an application. The same day or a couple days later I received an invitation to take an assessment and then you complete the application process with more information (as long as you pass the assessment). A day later I received an email to schedule a phone interview a week later. Phone interview was brief and the hiring manager was great. Answered a couple of questions and right then and there I was invited for "A Day in the Life" that was taking place 3 days later. The day in the life was an orientation of sorts about what the company stands for, what the position is all about and a tour of the center. That same day a formal interview was scheduled for the following week with the hiring manager. Interview took about 1.5 hrs and it involved situation based questions, role play and conversation about professional experience, work ethics, etc... Right after the interview I was send home with a "Welcome Aboard" from the HR Manager. The same day I got an email to submit background check and yesterday I got an email with an offer, which I happily accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What are two obstacles you had to face in order to move forward in a previous job; how did you handle or overcome those obstacles.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Had 3 interviews total. First with the store manager that I would be going under. Then another Manager at another store. And then a final interview with the district manager over the phone. The first two we're fairly long like an hour in a half. The final was like 30 minutes over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • What three words do you think of when you think of leadership?   View Answer
    Didnt try to negotiate at all. From what Ive gathered you cannot at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

I got a phone interview which led me to anopen house where i got called down for a face to face interview now just waiting on my background check to come back.

Interview Questions
    • Questions you already know the answer too just dont give it much thought   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Very fast process overall. I received a call for a phone interview 2 days after I submitted an online application. I was scheduled for a in-store interview the next day. I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview. I ended up waiting over 45 minutes before the manager finally sat down with me. I interviewed with the district manager and a store supervisor. Typical retail interview. Very easy questions. I filled out an additional application, and they made copies of my ID. I felt the interview was rushed. As they had 3 other candidates waiting to be interviewed. Got a call 2 hours after the interview, was told they found a more "qualified" candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done for a customer in the past that exceeded normal job expectations?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to resolve an issue between a co-worker and yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell us where you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Process took several weeks, in fact months to complete. I began looking for another job and found one even before i heard back! I applied back in April and they didn't call me until September! Even after I heard from them in September, I'm still waiting on a call as to when to start training!