T-Mobile

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Process started with application submission through their website. Called within a week for phone screen with sr recruiter. About half an hour on the phone going over my qualifications. Scheduled for phone screen with Hiring Manager. Again, about half an hour.

That went well so interviewed 3 members of the team including hiring manager back to back, not panel style. I thought the interview went well and there were few, if any, typical interview type questions, felt more like a conversation. I have a hunch they have their mind made up after the phone screen+resume and the in person interview is just a chance to see if you fit in.

Was called back about a week later and told that some with more experience was selected. Overall, however, a positive experience. They were extremely organized and professional throughout the process. I would not hesitate to apply again.

Interview Questions
    • How would you integrate the service hardware and decisioning hardware?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

The Interview Process at T-Mobile was an average interview. It wasn't difficult, you have to show personality as well as showing your ability to learn and step out of your comfort zone. I interviewed with the Retail Manager as well as the Lead, they asked me basic questions about customer service and also about scenarios I encountered and how I overcome them. Over all it was a fair interview

Interview Questions
    • I would say the most difficult question for me is always, "Why do you want to work for T-Mobile and What makes you the best candidate for this position."   Answer Question
    It is taking about 2 weeks for I can receive an offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson Heights, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson Heights, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

I applied online and got interview two days later
    Q) tell me how to tie my shoes with your eyes closed
    Q) your greatest strength and weakness?
    Q) tell me about a time when you recommended something to your manager and he implemented it
    Q) when someone in a group doesn't do their work and pulls you back...how do you respond to that?
    Q) a time when you had a really angry customer

He said that they would interview all the candidates and the best ones would be contacted for a second interview so hopefully I'll get a call

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Very fast process overall. I received a call for a phone interview 2 days after I submitted an online application. I was scheduled for a in-store interview the next day. I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview. I ended up waiting over 45 minutes before the manager finally sat down with me. I interviewed with the district manager and a store supervisor. Typical retail interview. Very easy questions. I filled out an additional application, and they made copies of my ID. I felt the interview was rushed. As they had 3 other candidates waiting to be interviewed. Got a call 2 hours after the interview, was told they found a more "qualified" candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done for a customer in the past that exceeded normal job expectations?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to resolve an issue between a co-worker and yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell us where you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

applied online and took the pre employment test. next day received a call from the hiring manager and he did a quick phone interview. He offered me an in-store interview for the fallowing week. The interview was in a room with 2 hiring managers and an observer. The interview took about 20 minutes, they asked questions about personal experiences at past employers, and why i wanted to work for T-mobile. Later that evening i did receive a call from the manager again and he said he wanted to start the background check process. They sent me an email with instructions for the background check.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a difficult situation, what did u do to handle the issue and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online through website. Store manager contacted me within a day or two after application to set up interview. Interview was mostly behavioral and situational questions. After my interview manager stated that i pretty much have the job and to expect additional paper work to fill out within the next week or so. Completed required paper work and got an offer a week after. The whole process took no more than two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you and coworker had a disagreement and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Interview process was long, but had a great experience. Interviewed with two different people and was asked about sales and leadership experience. I followed up after 2 weeks of not hearing anything after they said I would so that was annoying.

Interview Questions
    • How would you a complaint from a customer about an emoloyee? And how would you address the employee?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2014.

I applied for the job via internet and took a test online. Three weeks later I received an email for a "Panel interview". I went to the interview and there were 24 candidates in a conference room standing. The hireing managers introdused themselves and instructed us how the interview was to be conducted. Each candidate introduced himself. The next question that each candidate had to answer was what phone application we liked most. The last question was to sell an item we had in our pockets to the person to our left. Once this was done the managers left the room and after 15 minutes came back and dismissed the people that were not picked. I was one of those people. This was the most unprofessional interview that I have ever gone to. We were not even given the professional courtesy of a one on one interview. For a company the size and importance of t-mobile they do not know how to treat potential employees. I'm glad I didnt get the job because if that is the way that they treat their employees, I wouldnt want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Please sell an item that you currently hqve in your pocket to the person that is standing to your left   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Very structured interview, the manager sat me down and pulled out his list of questions and wrote down everything that I said. Not a whole lot of surprising questions.

Interview Questions
    I didn't have to negotiate

T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Very smooth process and multiple interviews with different people which I like so it isn't as bias. The test they make you take was too standard and really had nothing to do with the actual job itself I think that could be updated or changed.

Interview Questions
    • There were tons of "difficult" questions daily but after research I could always resolve it in the end.   Answer Question